Hiya Patriots, Grand Morning.
Always liked saying the word Dogma/
09:23 AM - Jul 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
26 July, 09:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🗣️🔈🔉🔊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
25 July, 06:20
Lars Muhl on the Essenes, Yeshua and the Brotherhood of Light
https://youtu.be/FhuwU2Z8M...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 July, 01:44
Yes, it's God and Christ in you

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
24 July, 06:57
Weren't the Essenes communistic?

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 July, 05:01
I believe dogma has gotten out of hand and has been manipulated by man. God's got this. Nothing man can do will succeed against God's intent.

What I don't believe is everything I see on the internet. And I'm a little disappointed that everyone doesn't ask, who is this woman? What are her sources? Does she have any authority to speak on the bible?

Ashayana Deane- https://galacticanthropolo...

This is back door luciferianism. Lucifer's trademark is to present himself as the misunderstood savior. It is just like any other secret society, secret knowledge (Think tree of good and evil). A big give away is the "I'm the smartest in the room" vibe it is about being right not about GOD. Where is her joy? Where is her Peace? Does the love of God shine through?

I am not claiming to know the mechanics of this battle and I'm not pointing fingers. If you understand that this is the perspective they are selling you can learn from it.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
30 June, 11:55
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Out of hand? You're WAY behind. Ashayana has been talking Real True Krystos teachings for a long time. She's definitely connected. You're still worried about your beliefs being shattered and having been lied to. We all have. Has absolutely nothing to do with Luciferianism, my goodness.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 July, 03:52
Dogma…beliefs that are unquestioned or undoubted.
Very hard for me…I question everything. 🥴 When I read the Bible, all the way through, for the first time last year, I had lots of questions and concerns. It felt incomplete.
When things are missing or said out of context, the whole meaning can change. I don’t doubt the words of God or Jesus however, I have the feeling we have been manipulated by the way they may have been delivered to us in the Bible.
I struggled with this feeling but knowing that we have been manipulated, by information, our whole lives, I questioned what might have been published in the Bible as well.
Just when did the misinformation begin, thats the question.
What I do NOT doubt, and have total faith in, is my personal relationship with God and Jesus. Above all else, for me, that’s the most important thing. ❤️

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
24 July, 03:49
Hiya Patriots, Grand Morning = simple gematria = 55 = JFK Jr
🤗

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
24 July, 02:20
Yeah we are on the same side of tik tok.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
24 July, 02:18
💜💜'What the Essene Documents originally taught; was about the Inner Christ'💜💜

This.💜

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 July, 02:06
I’m sooo happy you posted this, I totally resonate with Ashyana and the Guardian teachings.
Math is the one language that can’t be corrupted and she explains it so well.
40,000 view helps put our situation into perspective.

https://youtu.be/xxUbf7Val...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
24 July, 01:25
Be careful who you follow. Be careful who you listen to.

Revelation 22:18, 19

18 “I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; 19 and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll.

Q 923
They made many current/former enslaved children famous.
Hollywood is filled w/ them.
Models.
Find the loudest voices.
Brainwashed.
Who was adopted?
Who was born in?
They thought the SHEEP would follow the STARS.
Q

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 July, 01:13
The Bible has been manipulated. Religion is another system of the Matrix that enslaves us.
These were difficult red pills for me.
But there is so much light on the other side of the lies. The kingdom is in US. ✨✨

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 July, 01:12
Grand Risings VK
😊

Tyler 316 @TWM316
24 July, 01:07
Good Afternoon VK.

Religion has been [their] greatest weapon against mankind. You remove, politics, race, class, sexuality etc from the equation and you're still left with a default system that will keep humanity in disagreement and fighting with eachother without [them] even lifting a finger. Every Religion has 1 common denominator, "Our Religion is correct".

But what does Religion really do. It instills fear. A fear that if you don't believe, you will not advance, you will be left behind, you will be doomed. Fear is Evils tool to control, and Fears finger print is all over Religion.

Taking something she said in the video and adding to it, if Jesus actually said this... “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” I believe Jesus was talking about what she noted in the video. The Inner Christ. Not HIM, but that connection to G_d that we all have and are supposed to have.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 July, 01:01
did you see what an anon posted !!!

wow!

gave me goosebumps. reminded me of the ascension and visions I had in 2012

I didnt have dogma, books, or religion. i needed to be 1000% willing to be changed into what God wanted me to become 🥰

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 July, 02:16
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Looks like it was drawn by a Methamatician.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
24 July, 12:49
Good morning VK

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 July, 12:44
Moses, who wrote the first 5 books of the Bible, was raised from birth by an Egyptian Pharaoh with access to all of the knowledge gathered by Egypt. This is why the Book of Genesis looks like a paraphrasing of much older recorded creation stories.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 July, 01:01
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Therefore he was of part of the pharoh's bloodline...
Just my read on that.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 July, 12:32
doGma backwards= amGod 😊

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 July, 12:13
“Before the 1530s, it was forbidden to produce a Bible in English. The Word of God was controlled by those who could read and understand Latin. But in 1538, Henry VIII authorised an English translation of the Bible, giving his people direct access to the Word of God.”.

https://www.bl.uk/collecti...

(Considering what we believe about the Royals, what does this say about parts of the bible? FAKE NEWS? 🤦‍♀️).

At least I know when I say the name Jesus, I feel a surge if energy in body! Jesus is real, the Son of God and the way to Love, Peace, Hope and Heaven). 🙏❤️

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 July, 12:21
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I thought it was King James.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 July, 12:13
"dogma"
1 of 28

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
24 July, 01:52
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
27 July, 02:13
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
24 July, 12:12
Morning Sir! Glorious Day indeed. Hope you are enjoying!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 July, 12:09
Grand rising you don’t wanna be mourning in the morning. never a good way to start the day . Never really thought about that before

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
24 July, 11:59
yeah, for the first time of my life I “liked it”
😊💕🙏🏼

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 July, 11:49
Good morning VK!

First marker - we know [they] have been manipulating us and possibly done a lot
more we don’t know about yet. No trust.
No matter what gets revealed, how shocking it might be, or how devastated many will be,
it will set us free! Biblical mind expansion! We’re huge beings who’ve been tricked in believing we’re little ants in comparison. Need to know, heal, thrive.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
24 July, 11:37
Maybe this will shed some light……https://shepherds.edu/top-...

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
24 July, 11:32
The temple is within

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 July, 11:19
in the clouds. we are clouds of energy, in the sky the greater realization of omniscience omnipresence, I guess its time for this realization to be fleshed out

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 July, 11:18
I like saying that word too! And don't forget the rituals [they] added too. That's another interesting topic :)

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
24 July, 11:16
Grand Rising yes! Good morning VK. Truth is the only way out of the matrix.