Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 09:23
Hiya Patriots, Grand Morning.
Always liked saying the word Dogma/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
“Before the 1530s, it was forbidden to produce a Bible in English. The Word of God was controlled by those who could read and understand Latin. But in 1538, Henry VIII authorised an English translation of the Bible, giving his people direct access to the Word of God.”.

https://www.bl.uk/collecti...

(Considering what we believe about the Royals, what does this say about parts of the bible? FAKE NEWS? 🤦‍♀️).

At least I know when I say the name Jesus, I feel a surge if energy in body! Jesus is real, the Son of God and the way to Love, Peace, Hope and Heaven). 🙏❤️
12:13 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 July, 12:21
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I thought it was King James.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 August, 09:58
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
The Great Bible of 1539 was first translated clversion into English (then I believe the Geneva) then King James (he changed the narrative in parts of the bible. Hence Fake News 🤦‍♀️🤪.).