Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 09:23
Hiya Patriots, Grand Morning.
Always liked saying the word Dogma/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Dogma…beliefs that are unquestioned or undoubted.
Very hard for me…I question everything. 🥴 When I read the Bible, all the way through, for the first time last year, I had lots of questions and concerns. It felt incomplete.
When things are missing or said out of context, the whole meaning can change. I don’t doubt the words of God or Jesus however, I have the feeling we have been manipulated by the way they may have been delivered to us in the Bible.
I struggled with this feeling but knowing that we have been manipulated, by information, our whole lives, I questioned what might have been published in the Bible as well.
Just when did the misinformation begin, thats the question.
What I do NOT doubt, and have total faith in, is my personal relationship with God and Jesus. Above all else, for me, that’s the most important thing. ❤️
03:52 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it