Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 09:23
Hiya Patriots, Grand Morning.
Always liked saying the word Dogma/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
I believe dogma has gotten out of hand and has been manipulated by man. God's got this. Nothing man can do will succeed against God's intent.

What I don't believe is everything I see on the internet. And I'm a little disappointed that everyone doesn't ask, who is this woman? What are her sources? Does she have any authority to speak on the bible?

Ashayana Deane- https://galacticanthropolo...

This is back door luciferianism. Lucifer's trademark is to present himself as the misunderstood savior. It is just like any other secret society, secret knowledge (Think tree of good and evil). A big give away is the "I'm the smartest in the room" vibe it is about being right not about GOD. Where is her joy? Where is her Peace? Does the love of God shine through?

I am not claiming to know the mechanics of this battle and I'm not pointing fingers. If you understand that this is the perspective they are selling you can learn from it.
05:01 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
30 June, 11:55
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Out of hand? You're WAY behind. Ashayana has been talking Real True Krystos teachings for a long time. She's definitely connected. You're still worried about your beliefs being shattered and having been lied to. We all have. Has absolutely nothing to do with Luciferianism, my goodness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396