THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Lets Not Let AOC Forget She Posted This!
Make It Go Viral!
👊🇱🇷👊
07:50 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 February, 09:33
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
thats what we do best. start a fire and watch the motherfucker burn. no violence intended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jans Revenge @JansRevenge
19 February, 08:38
How did AOC chnage the font allowed on Twitter? she can' t even change her a light bulb. I'm no genius but I know that Twitter font is not Times New Roman, thats as fake as fake comes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
19 February, 08:42
In response Jans Revenge to her Publication
I still dont like her 😊

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 10:29
please make this go viral as well!

https://rumble.com/vdnimr-... #JusticeForMaddieAndZac

President Trump is Simply The Best Leader of All time! If you are in need of some high Vibes to start the week, this should do the trick!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺 #45🦅🇺🇸
The New Republic is Near!
#19 DJT 🦁👑
https://rumble.com/vddih1-...

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
06 February, 12:35
I have to question this post cause I dont
thinkAOC could possibly spell Auschwitz.

TAMBRA HEAD @LOVETAMBRA
08 February, 02:24
In response Terry Andrews to his Publication
SHE SAID IT! I'M SURE SHE ASKED SIRI HOW TO SPELL IT.....

Rob Burns @Burnstravels
06 February, 11:14
absolutly

Elena Iove @Camberu71
06 February, 07:13
Yes!

One Staggerwing @Staggerwing
06 February, 02:42
may qualify for more like treason...😳

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 February, 02:31
evil

Michael Catino @MCanon
06 February, 12:46
Dont worry about her or her three amigos their time is short here on earth.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
06 February, 12:16
That girl doesn't even live in reality...she is a total freak!

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
06 February, 12:16
She didn't post this. This is just more trash being sent around that gets us made fun of by liberals. People RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST!!!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 February, 01:24
I wish people would rename her A-NO-C
No police
No ICE
No Amazon jobs in NY City
No Energy unless it is Green
No Borders
No Conservatives, Libertarians or Republicans
No dissent
No Freedom
No guns
No free speech

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
05 February, 11:42
In response Every Time to her Publication
In other word, no common sense.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
07 February, 05:18
In response Every Time to her Publication
😍That is fantastic A-NO-C from this day forward I will never call her anything but A-NO-C again! Love It! I'ts perfect!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 February, 11:50
Expelled like flatulence.

B1g 5hootsQ @B1g5hootsQ
03 February, 11:47

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
03 February, 11:55
In response B1g 5hootsQ to his Publication
yup, then the covidiots decended and uh no, climate change. yeah climate change.

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
03 February, 11:30
Fook you Bitch.......hope you like your new digs.......

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 February, 11:06
The type-set IS different that what is used by Twitter, but whether or not this particular Tweet is real is not the point. I have seen with my own eyes other equally despicable tweets from AOC that would have seen any Trump supporter banned from Twitter seconds after posting. AOC is undeserving of the office she holds, is a traitor, and deserves what's coming to her and the rest of the swamp rats.

Deana Mitchuson @deana
03 February, 11:05
Someone, please tell me how is this not hate speech???? How is this not terrorist threatening??????? How is this not inciting violence???? A Bartender wants to put the Patriots in a concentration camp. We have a saying in the Heartland, "Well Bless Your Heart".....

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
04 February, 10:16
In response Deana Mitchuson to her Publication
This is so fake.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 10:59
Beeaacchh from hell or
Is she reading a script?

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
03 February, 10:53
Yes Expel AOC strip of all benefits no retirement nothing

Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
03 February, 10:42
FUCKING BRING IT BITCH... I CANT EVEN SAY WHAT WE'LL DO TO YOU ITS NOT EVEN LEGAL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣GRRRRR

Leen Zap @Leenzap
03 February, 11:03
In response Ryan Trump to his Publication
totally with you 100% on this!

USA Rockii @iAmRockii
03 February, 10:38
She's a horrible actress! Stating her life was in danger on 1/6 and she wasn't even in the Capitol. She's done!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 February, 10:00
FAKE NEWS

Do you really think she would use the words auschwitz and picnic in the same sentence?

And for everyone who falls for this fake shit I have no sympathy for you guys. After 4 years you should be able to identify what is real and what is fake.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 February, 10:43
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
A declaration from you is evidence of nothing. Practise what you preach and support your declarations with evidence of your own. Prove it was fabricated (I'm not saying it was real - but mean arrogance like yours is just getting really boring frankly).

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 February, 10:56
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Oh, and as for whether or not anyone believes that AOC would use Auschwitz and picnic in the same sentence - YEAH I DO. I'm sure you don't believe that Biden ever uttered the "N" word yet here he is on tape doing just that. But no doubt you will declare this to be "fake news" as well. Are you absolutely certain you aren't an AOC-loving, Biden supporter? Your relentless "fact-checking" without providing any evidence to substatiate your "facts" suggests that you might be.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Navy93 ... @Navy93
03 February, 09:41
I wont get on the train... i WILL fight back

Deana Mitchuson @deana
03 February, 11:07
In response Navy93 ... to his Publication
We are Americans. Do Not Fuck With Us. You will not defeat our spirit or our voice.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
03 February, 09:24
She won't be expelled. She's going to be arrested

Michael Catino @MCanon
03 February, 09:08
Dont worry she will be tried for treason and shot dead or hung. I hope she had a good time in the swamp, most people dont understand that hell is for eternity and burning in a lake of burning sulfur doesn't sound like fun.

Time for everyone to take a look at themselves and see if God fits into your life. You should all give Jesus a second look, read the New Testament before its too late for your eternity.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
03 February, 08:59
How about we expel everyone from congress that can't do any critical thinking?

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
03 February, 08:48
Is this for real? Everytime I feel compassion towards [them], something Lights it up & reminds me, #Fooked .

Richie Richard @Richie
03 February, 08:42
Inciting violence against a political party. This woman has several holes in her screen door. Sorry, she probably doesn't know what a screen door is. Her pickle jar is not closed tight!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
03 February, 08:22
investigate! Round.her.up!