THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
03 February, 07:50
Lets Not Let AOC Forget She Posted This!
Make It Go Viral!
👊🇱🇷👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
FAKE NEWS

Do you really think she would use the words auschwitz and picnic in the same sentence?

And for everyone who falls for this fake shit I have no sympathy for you guys. After 4 years you should be able to identify what is real and what is fake.
10:00 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 February, 10:56
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Oh, and as for whether or not anyone believes that AOC would use Auschwitz and picnic in the same sentence - YEAH I DO. I'm sure you don't believe that Biden ever uttered the "N" word yet here he is on tape doing just that. But no doubt you will declare this to be "fake news" as well. Are you absolutely certain you aren't an AOC-loving, Biden supporter? Your relentless "fact-checking" without providing any evidence to substatiate your "facts" suggests that you might be.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 February, 11:02
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
You fucking shill, it's fake news, now fuck off CLOWN

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 February, 10:43
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
A declaration from you is evidence of nothing. Practise what you preach and support your declarations with evidence of your own. Prove it was fabricated (I'm not saying it was real - but mean arrogance like yours is just getting really boring frankly).

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 February, 11:04
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
There are you fucking happy now.

There is a group of clowns going around ANONUP that are posting fake shit, gay pictures and all sorts of nonsense.

FUCK ALL YOU CLOWN SHILLS