Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 10:13
If anyone wants to keep track...
https://goodsciencing.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Revolution @Pnshr45
I'm back at work after 8 months of unpaid leave because of the jab mandate. On the first day back, ppl that I barely spoke to in the past came to give me a hug, I found it strange and didn't get it. Then a colleague told me, you have gained an enormous of respect for taking a stand and refusing the jab and risking your career of 25 years.
What I'm realizing is that ppl are slowly starting to wake up, many at the office have had side effects and are now regretting not taking a stand and refusing the jab. As much as I'm proud of myself, it's difficult to see others suffering. I remember closing my eyes at the time and said to God; I have faith in you and you'll get me through this. He did. 🙏
11:09 AM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pnshr45 in this post can reply
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
24 July, 10:17
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Me too! I go back August 4th and am not expectin a huge welcome. We shall see. Kinda worried about being around all thos jumoing spiked proteins but I will start a regimen of D/C/Zinc to keep me well hopefully it works! Happy for you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
24 July, 09:51
Mr. Revolution, I begin working tomorrow at the same hospital that let me go 8 months ago for no jab and I was working 100% remote. My medical exemption was now approved in 24 hours, using the same Drs letter as before and having 2 denials. I will have to wear a mask 8 hrs a day which will make me sick but I will now have a job to offset these price increases occuring at the stores and the pumps. Like yourself, I was treated like crap not having the vax, put on many lists for not complying and it was put in my annual review by my mgr that I was not in compliance with the mandated vax. I made them remove it for it was not part of my performance! I lost many friends that wouldn't even come near me when I had to go into the office for the mail. I ask for many prayers tomorrow that all works out with beginning yet another new job in my elder years.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 July, 09:57
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏
#PrayerWarriors

Emma ElT @auntieeme
24 July, 10:38
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
🙏🌻

Ange Love @LoveM
24 July, 09:26
Tears in my eyes...this is where we need to all be in love, support and comforting one another. Praise God for you brother and your unshakable FAITH is a testimony to all.🙏❤️😇

Ange Love @LoveM
24 July, 09:26
Tears in my eyes...this is where we need to all be in love, support and comforting one another. Praise God for you brother and your unshakable FAITH is a testimony to all.🙏❤️😇

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 July, 09:23
Mine was "unpaid leave"... and btw everyone here hates you.......
It was IN WRITING.
& yes they are suffering............

I never went back there.
EEOC - DENIED MY CASE.

The way I figure scarf lady and the fake one personally owe me a year's salary.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 July, 09:22
Respect! 👊🏼
What an amazing example you are ❤️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 July, 09:21
Your courage inspires me
I've had a rough patch myself lately & you definitely give me a lift

Looks like others are inspired as well & that's *huge*

Thank you for sharing! ❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 July, 09:03
Trust the Lord to direct your path and he will. May God bless you abundantly. 😇

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 July, 09:01
I LOVE your faith! Shine on!

arba happihr @arba
24 July, 08:58
Welcome back🤗
What a great example you are for humanity🤠

arba happihr @arba
24 July, 08:58
Welcome back🤗
What a great example you are for humanity🤠

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 July, 07:52
💚🌟💚

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 July, 05:05
I felt rage & despair, as so many were dying or
seriously injured... from the Vax Then I watched
a video by a monk who explained why God hasn't
intervened.

He said "If a man chose to jump off a cliff, is God
supposed to save him?" Nope.

God gave Humanity the gifts of Common Sense,
Critical Thinking & Free Will. If a person chooses
NOT to use them, it's 'Their Choice.'

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
24 July, 04:18
Thank You for sharing your testimony! So glad you are back at your work. God is faithful. My battle was different in that in my.Moms care home they were pushing the
jab, being her POA I said no as did she. They “segregated” those who did not “comply” for a period of time until I notified them they were violating her rights after many prayers to God were said.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 July, 02:42
that is Awesome....
read this earlier, Frontline Doctors who I used last Fall for Ivermictin says they help Vax injured as well.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 July, 02:34
Did they call you back? how did that play out?

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
24 July, 08:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
ABSOLUTELY -- Dr. Stella Immanuel in Houston, TX, not only called me back, set me up for a teledoc appointment, called in Rx for either hcq/ivmec to their/my pharmacy, and it was delivered to my home... The FRONTLINE DOCTORS (any of them, and there are many... Simone Gold is the founder and an M.D. and an ATTORNEY who is being abused and sent to prison over J6... horrible.) anyways, YES, Frontline Doctors ARE THE BEST... Here is Immanuel's phone number: 832-808-5574... Stay WELL!!!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 July, 02:29
Awesome. these are stories we will hear more of. But what a wonderful feeling......BE PROUD!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
24 July, 12:17
Well Done! 👍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 July, 11:39
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 awesome testament! ❤️