If anyone wants to keep track...
https://goodsciencing.com/...
10:13 AM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 July, 12:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
These videos are heart breaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
27 July, 12:30
😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 July, 10:28
We wondered if former SC Gamecock Phil Petty got the jab🤔 early 40s and died last week.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 July, 10:27
safe and effective, I'll be sharing this, thanks!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 July, 01:26
TY Sir.
So much needless suffering.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
23 July, 08:51

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
23 July, 08:50
The numbers... the numbers.

Every day the numbers.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
23 July, 08:46

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
23 July, 08:45

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 July, 08:27
To his credit, Tucker has been bringing vax skeptics, like Alex Berenson and others on his show all along, and is now exposing the nitty gritty.

Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
23 July, 04:06
i posted this article to shitter and this guy came in on comments with nearly hundred reasons why that good science is fake he has threads seemlying wrote on the counting of these deaths etc he then posted all these accounts that agreed with him in screenshots which could be his bot accounts for all i know but he was more worried a out them been cLled athletes then what they actually died from so sad does anybody know is this site good science a crediable source

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 July, 01:24
In response Linda Ryan to her Publication
They've named the victims so wud be easy to check i suppose. Haven't done so yet, but seems legit, and sad. Needless suffering.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 July, 01:50
Beyond heartbreaking. Makes you wonder how many are being covered up. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 July, 01:42

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 July, 12:48
Is this a hidden pun?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 July, 11:30
Are the virues coming from the vax ? I pray to God this movie ends soon ! I have family members that got the vax they would not listen to me . I have one grandson that took one shot i preached to my children , grandchildren and he was the one that took it he said he thought he had to for work , he no longer works at that job and has joined the navy he leaves next month and im worried sick about him .

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 July, 11:23
Not a good vibe from this stuff happening.. Pretty PO'd TBH.😠

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 July, 11:22
1199 + 800 = 1999

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 July, 11:22
1199 + 800 = 1999

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 July, 11:21
And the Sleep Walkers STILL can’t, won’t and don’t ask WHY?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

UGGGG

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 July, 11:18
It’s so odd because so many got the shot and they did not experience any of this wonder if they changed the ingredients?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 July, 11:15
Deaths from unknown causes is now the #1 leading killer for deaths in Alberta.
1/4

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
23 July, 11:09
I'm back at work after 8 months of unpaid leave because of the jab mandate. On the first day back, ppl that I barely spoke to in the past came to give me a hug, I found it strange and didn't get it. Then a colleague told me, you have gained an enormous of respect for taking a stand and refusing the jab and risking your career of 25 years.
What I'm realizing is that ppl are slowly starting to wake up, many at the office have had side effects and are now regretting not taking a stand and refusing the jab. As much as I'm proud of myself, it's difficult to see others suffering. I remember closing my eyes at the time and said to God; I have faith in you and you'll get me through this. He did. 🙏

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
24 July, 09:51
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Mr. Revolution, I begin working tomorrow at the same hospital that let me go 8 months ago for no jab and I was working 100% remote. My medical exemption was now approved in 24 hours, using the same Drs letter as before and having 2 denials. I will have to wear a mask 8 hrs a day which will make me sick but I will now have a job to offset these price increases occuring at the stores and the pumps. Like yourself, I was treated like crap not having the vax, put on many lists for not complying and it was put in my annual review by my mgr that I was not in compliance with the mandated vax. I made them remove it for it was not part of my performance! I lost many friends that wouldn't even come near me when I had to go into the office for the mail. I ask for many prayers tomorrow that all works out with beginning yet another new job in my elder years.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
24 July, 10:17
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Me too! I go back August 4th and am not expectin a huge welcome. We shall see. Kinda worried about being around all thos jumoing spiked proteins but I will start a regimen of D/C/Zinc to keep me well hopefully it works! Happy for you!!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
23 July, 10:49
nice ts. 10:13>11.3

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 July, 10:39
My neighbor 67 yo, suddenly collapsed ~4 months ago while on vacation. Just retired. Wife said he got the shot & was having an autopsy done cuz "there's some funny things about that shot." Her daughter is also a pharmacist with Walgreens. Not sure if daughter pushed for them to get it but knowing she worked at Walgreens my guess is she did. Sad. I cringed when she told us this, but didn't push it with her since it had just happened when we saw her. Hopefully she finds out it was from the shot, but will it change her mind? My husband was the last one to ride in his plane with him just a week before.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 July, 10:36
TS 113 too boot!! Numbers errrrrwherrrr👀

23 July, 10:34

23 July, 10:34

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
23 July, 10:30
Good mirning VK! Vibing this morning. .been thinking about this all night and this morning aftwr watching video of pro Tennis player Raphael Nadal have a heart attack at a live press conference.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 July, 10:41
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
The R Nadal clip was a muscle cramp from yrs ago… Just pointing out So you don’t lose credibility on the other legit Vax injuries..if you get one wrong , they discredit all of them.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 July, 10:30

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
24 July, 02:20
In response Ice Kates to her Publication