Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 10:13
If anyone wants to keep track...
https://goodsciencing.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
23 July, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm back at work after 8 months of unpaid leave because of the jab mandate. On the first day back, ppl that I barely spoke to in the past came to give me a hug, I found it strange and didn't get it. Then a colleague told me, you have gained an enormous of respect for taking a stand and refusing the jab and risking your career of 25 years.
What I'm realizing is that ppl are slowly starting to wake up, many at the office have had side effects and are now regretting not taking a stand and refusing the jab. As much as I'm proud of myself, it's difficult to see others suffering. I remember closing my eyes at the time and said to God; I have faith in you and you'll get me through this. He did. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Respect! 👊🏼
What an amazing example you are ❤️
09:22 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it