Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 July, 10:13
If anyone wants to keep track...
https://goodsciencing.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
Good mirning VK! Vibing this morning. .been thinking about this all night and this morning aftwr watching video of pro Tennis player Raphael Nadal have a heart attack at a live press conference.
10:30 AM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Organic729 in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 July, 10:41
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
The R Nadal clip was a muscle cramp from yrs ago… Just pointing out So you don’t lose credibility on the other legit Vax injuries..if you get one wrong , they discredit all of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 July, 10:59
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Just had a vaxxed family friend mid fifties, no prior health/heart issues drop dead suddenly...family stunned. Called it a "heart Anuerism". Glad i didnt show them that vid...thanks again.

23 July, 10:59
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Just had a vaxxed family friend mid fifties, no prior health/heart issues drop dead suddenly...family stunned. Called it a "heart Anuerism". Glad i didnt show them that vid...thanks again.