Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 July, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lol, this song is purrfect.😸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
24 July, 12:48
Sitting here getting all xcited and it aint even Fryday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 July, 08:19

Ange Love @LoveM
23 July, 05:16
Kitten VIBES❤️

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 July, 02:48
Thug vibes...ha ha.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 July, 02:30
Love it today, like I did yesterday, VK.

Caps = 45.
TS = 9:10 > 91 🪞19 > 10 > 1010 Wins.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 02:15
Wanted to stay up and watch the rally but I had to cut down the jungle in my LGD's dog yard with the weedeater. July in the South! 🙀 2 hours of that & this near 60 y.o. girl was swimming in her own sweat. There wasn't a dry thread on me. I slept like a baby cause I was dog tired. Anything earth shaking going on?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 July, 01:23
🤔🤔
Getting some “LOOP” / “Here we go again” type vibes today…

Dan Dan @DanDan
23 July, 12:40
cats

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 July, 11:51
Great night lmao. Girlfriend went to Nantucket for a week with her daughter and her husbands family. I volunteered to stay home and watch the doGs otherwise he woulda been boarded for a week and i couldn’t let that happen. Anyway i get pics all day of them drinking frozen mudslide’s asses lmao! can you tell im not jealous sitting in this heat.. Told them all to take a nice deep swim into the Ocean with the seals cause there are no great whites up here at all

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 July, 11:47
Good afternoon Vincent and everyone! I hope you slept well too .. I myself a little less lately ...

Cats ... will there be a Caterpillar in action somewhere soon? 😁😁😱

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 July, 11:45
Good morning VK!
Had some very interesting dreams, good rest tho.
Hope you are refreshed and ready for another thrill packed 24 hours.
Much love.
Nana is out looking for that new tea cup pom puppy that is
j-u-s-t right for me.
Problem is to find one in TN so I can see the parents.

Genes are important to their size.

Truth Spark @Sparks
23 July, 11:39
Good Morning VK

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 July, 11:35
Good Morning VK!

Happy to have learnt one more aspect of decoding from @cowboyw2b .

Adding

HGNP - gematria - drop 54

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 July, 11:32
mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
Flexing’s good! eye’s look ready!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 July, 11:27

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 July, 11:02
ya i wondered why your post wasn't hearted by me

tricks up your sleeve 😅

Scat ling @scatling
23 July, 10:59
GM VK!! Watching this over and over!! More #Cats , huh? 🙀👀

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
23 July, 10:39
Great Morning VK! All 👀’s on the cats.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 July, 10:38

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 July, 11:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That is wild...WHOA!🤯

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
Good morning VK & Patriots.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
🤔 dejavu🤔 glitching! Morning 😎

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 July, 10:32
good morning! someone drove into 2 vehicles which sent 1 into the back of our parked car at 3 am...good times

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 July, 10:32
Good Morning VK.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 July, 10:30
Good Morning VK
Connecting the dots, add +1 to timestamp = 9:11
Delta between the two cat video posts +1 = 12 hours 34 seconds = 1234
Q1234 = AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

Cat’s can be great unifiers.

P8t Riot @P8triot2
23 July, 10:54
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
That was a cat knife on congress candidate 2

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 July, 01:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
23 July, 10:27
Precious kitties!

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
23 July, 10:24
Good morning! I slept very well 👊🏻😎

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
23 July, 10:04
It was a beautiful night! My wonderful son took me for a ride in our convertible. Away from the city lights, we saw a Starlink satellite and a meteor! We both just stared and finally grabbed our cameras, but it was too late, it had already passed!