The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
23 July, 05:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
23 July, 07:37
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
these are the same people that think chocolate milk comes from brown cows.
Guaranteed they actually voted for Bye-done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
Ah yes, guaranteed these British People voted for Biden.
08:57 AM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
richie walker @smoovewalker
23 July, 11:12
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Mate, one; we cant vote for him, and two; we love Trump too

J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 July, 09:00
In response richie walker to his Publication
O.K. Google, define sarcasm.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
23 July, 11:05
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Funny. I didn't notice it was in the UK. Biden, Boris...they are all the same. you get my point. Fookin' idiots

J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 July, 08:59
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
While I don't disagree with these leaders being tools in the truest sense of the word, antagonizing other demographics is not just counterproductive, it is actively harmful. It's part of the playbook of them to divide us, and insulting entire parts of the population is just helping the agenda.