Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
Son's fiancé got the vaxx, two doses starting in Aug 2020. She lost a close friend that was her age (33,) and she got scared. What, if anything, can she be doing to cleanse her body? They both want children and I've read about how the vax changes a woman's ovulation and can even pass thru breast milk. thanks in advance for all your answers.
07:05 AM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VeroBeach4me in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 July, 12:04
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
From what I have learned, the children would no longer be a creation of GOD. The DNA has changed. The jab from what I have heard makes it difficult to conceive and carry a child. It would be a genetically modified baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
23 July, 03:58
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
that makes me incredibly sad. They both want children badly. Son is unvaxxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 July, 11:56
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
Dr. Zelenko's Protocol is one. There's lots of the them! Supplements to take, including NAC. Look up inhibitors for "spike proteins" and put that in quotes as you see it to lessen and specify the results.
From my personal notes: • The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium.
I'm sure there is something more updated - this is from 2021.

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
23 July, 04:00
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Thank you!