Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
23 July, 07:05
Son's fiancé got the vaxx, two doses starting in Aug 2020. She lost a close friend that was her age (33,) and she got scared. What, if anything, can she be doing to cleanse her body? They both want children and I've read about how the vax changes a woman's ovulation and can even pass thru breast milk. thanks in advance for all your answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 July, 12:04
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
From what I have learned, the children would no longer be a creation of GOD. The DNA has changed. The jab from what I have heard makes it difficult to conceive and carry a child. It would be a genetically modified baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
that makes me incredibly sad. They both want children badly. Son is unvaxxed.
03:58 PM - Jul 23, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeroBeach4me in this post can reply
06 August, 03:39
I totally understand how you feel. I have two young adults and I worry that they will be able to find unjabbed partners one day. It's all very scary.

06 August, 03:37
Check out Star Anise. I got a tincture off Etsy. I put drops of it in bottled water when I am around my jabbed expended family. It doesn't taste bad either. I am praying that they can heal his fiancee. Let's pray she might have gotten saline.