Ghost Ezra
πŸ“½οΈ "Many that you think are alive are dead,
and many you think that are dead are alive..."

Fr'instance
QE2 is dead
Joe Biden was shot
Pope is dead, etc.

πŸ‘‡ Makes more sense to me 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 July, 09:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Ivana Trump in protection at this stage doesnt make sense.
Robert Steel the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
22 July, 11:46
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I agree about Ivana. Juan O Savin has stated that RDS is β€œunfortunately no longer with us”. I believe those were his exact words. Now even that statement can be taken more than one way right?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 July, 01:35
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
80% Covert
20% Public

Military Tribunals are taking place 24/7 all over the world.
I BELIEVE Robert David Steele
is giving testimony at some of those trials.

Until QTeam declares the all clear
there still may be danger for some
from deep state minions
who have lost their upper handlers,
like Ivana Trump, so highly connected & important.

When Q Team rolls the credits
it's going to be AMAZING.
And when those we thought were dead
walk onto the global stage, OMG πŸ’₯

Until then β€” FAITH, decoding, researching, digging,
INTUITION & a lot of guesswork 😹

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 July, 02:58
we need those percentages to start balancing out a bit. 40% to 60% will work better forme😁

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I hear that, Angela πŸ‘Š

However, Juan O Savin's 80+%
that must agree SOMETHING IS WRONG
is essential
because WE DO NOT want Civil War.

Q Team games this out on Quantum 24/7
so they know EXACTLY where the global community is at.

Unfortunately, I know too many people
who have not moved from A to B
in the last 2.5 years of vaxes, masks, lockdowns,
inflation, gas prices, internet blackouts, etc.
INCREDIBLE as that may seem.

I don't know where we are in Juan's %
but I hope we're nearly THERE.
THEN
Q Team can let it rip
& tell the world what's REALLY been going on here πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ’ž

πŸ‘‡ I'm having a Ghost Ezra day 🀩
03:09 PM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 July, 11:50
Normies, now, admit to having heard friends talk about some of this in order to convey they're at least tuned in, that this is not new to them - and they've climbed the fence a bit. Two siblings. Veteran neighbors? Some of their buddies are awake, so they've heard it, and are not averse to hearing more. They know.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
22 July, 07:25
White hats have underestimated the stupidity and/or wilful ignorance of the masses.

It would take 50 years to get 80% woken up.
They need to rip off the bandaid.
Ghislaine Max trial was the ideal opportunity for them to show several high level pedos.

Just Three very famous will do, a pop star, a film star and a politician.

And with the tag that many more names will follow, "hey, sadly probably someone you love to watch/listen to might've been involved, we don't know yet, but will soon".

That then would let the public think, damn, and do some digging themselves, and open their eyes a bit. They might take notice of Madonna or Beyonce etc wearing their devil outfits on stage instead of not "seeing."

The seeds are not being planted in the public's heads, that's why they're still arguing that we're conspiracy theorists.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 July, 06:22
I come from a huge family that I was with today for a funeral. Trust me, we are never going to get to 80% unless the media falls. I lost it when the servicemen played taps to honor my uncle. I kept thinking of his sacrifice and how my whole family is oblivious to what's going on. I kinda felt jealous as they were all talking about the vacations they were on or were going to take. They all were so happy in their delusional lives as I stood in pain watching the flag get folded and handed off to my cousins. Sometimes it's so lonely being awake . . . even when you're surrounded by family.

22 July, 06:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My condolences to you for your Uncle.
God bless him that he served his country.
I can feel how proud of him you are & rightly so πŸ™πŸ’ž

Regarding family & friends/colleagues
I can only speak out loud to 3 people
about what is ACTUALLY going on.
So Digital Soldiers are literally a Godsend to me.

I hear you. It's AMAZING to watch people
living their lives in complete & total UNAWARENESS.
It's hard being with family/friends
who absolutely WILL NOT &/or CANNOT awaken.

But it's coming whether they're ready or not
& then you can really be of service & help them.

Meanwhile β€” QTeam are Divine Warriors,
going full throttle across Earth & in the Galaxy
with The Plan To Save The World
but it's painfully slow [to us] because it has to be
LEGALLY
&
BY THE BOOK
in order to stand the test of time.

God's Victory here over the devil
this war
will be talked about FOREVER
& YOU held God's light through it all
even though it wasn't easy πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈ

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 July, 08:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i think we have all had those thoughts, that bit of jealousy during the hardest times. so sorry for your heartache.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 July, 04:41
My opinion on this whole jolt thingy bothers me a little….why? the baddies can pull a 9/11 & jolt America into agreeing to a war, they can do the opposite with just one big one for America & slow roll the rest.

22 July, 06:19
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
At this point I'm so with you.

Those who are still MSM-Ultra'd
will NEVER believe me.
THEY think unvaccinated me is a threat to Humanity.
OMG!! 😹

Pull down the MSM, puh-leez Q Team! πŸ™πŸ˜‰

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 July, 04:15
I don't think it takes that much, (80%) seems awfully high. Remember it took only about 10% to win American revolution. I think yes, 80/20 split but flip to 20/80. I don't remember the exact quote but I think he said 80% stand together, he didn't say on what side. That falls under possible subterfuge/plausible deniability. Think mirror, there are a lot of veiled comms.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 July, 04:05
Even some of the WOKE will be hospitalized over the reveal of evildoers. I can't imagine how it will effect the sleeping sheep. It is our job to be there for them when it happens.
In it together.
WWG1WGA

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 July, 03:49
It will take a long, long time to reach 80% without big changes in what the MSM reports. I don't know anybody on Twitter or any other social media except FB. Everybody I know gets their information from the MSM. People are still being told to get their boosters, even though they have had Covid more than once, so they line up and take another one. They just are not able to conclude that something is wrong. The health unit tells them to get another shot and they line up and do it. When the MSM tells them that something is wrong with the vaccine when you have to keep getting boosters and still get Covid, then they'll start to question it. Most people are like small children.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 July, 06:39
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Yes agree 110%%%. I have my radio on for music during the day & in between music breaks they are pushing to still get the kids jabbed! So it's not just TV /MSM, it's on the radios too. Infuriated me after listening to some good music, then I hear that! I had to go to urgent care last week & they are ALL still wearing masks!!!! Stupid but yes it's becuz MSM is telling them to & the corrupt healthcare providers/hospitals too.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 July, 11:55
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Agree 1000%. People will NEVER wake up until MSM is gone. that could take yrs and yrs.