Ghost Ezra
๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ "Many that you think are alive are dead,
and many you think that are dead are alive..."

Fr'instance
QE2 is dead
Joe Biden was shot
Pope is dead, etc.

๐Ÿ‘‡ Makes more sense to me ๐Ÿฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 July, 09:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Ivana Trump in protection at this stage doesnt make sense.
Robert Steel the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
22 July, 11:46
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I agree about Ivana. Juan O Savin has stated that RDS is โ€œunfortunately no longer with usโ€. I believe those were his exact words. Now even that statement can be taken more than one way right?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 July, 01:35
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
80% Covert
20% Public

Military Tribunals are taking place 24/7 all over the world.
I BELIEVE Robert David Steele
is giving testimony at some of those trials.

Until QTeam declares the all clear
there still may be danger for some
from deep state minions
who have lost their upper handlers,
like Ivana Trump, so highly connected & important.

When Q Team rolls the credits
it's going to be AMAZING.
And when those we thought were dead
walk onto the global stage, OMG ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Until then โ€” FAITH, decoding, researching, digging,
INTUITION & a lot of guesswork ๐Ÿ˜น

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 July, 02:58
we need those percentages to start balancing out a bit. 40% to 60% will work better forme๐Ÿ˜

22 July, 03:09
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I hear that, Angela ๐Ÿ‘Š

However, Juan O Savin's 80+%
that must agree SOMETHING IS WRONG
is essential
because WE DO NOT want Civil War.

Q Team games this out on Quantum 24/7
so they know EXACTLY where the global community is at.

Unfortunately, I know too many people
who have not moved from A to B
in the last 2.5 years of vaxes, masks, lockdowns,
inflation, gas prices, internet blackouts, etc.
INCREDIBLE as that may seem.

I don't know where we are in Juan's %
but I hope we're nearly THERE.
THEN
Q Team can let it rip
& tell the world what's REALLY been going on here ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž

๐Ÿ‘‡ I'm having a Ghost Ezra day ๐Ÿคฉ

Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
It will take a long, long time to reach 80% without big changes in what the MSM reports. I don't know anybody on Twitter or any other social media except FB. Everybody I know gets their information from the MSM. People are still being told to get their boosters, even though they have had Covid more than once, so they line up and take another one. They just are not able to conclude that something is wrong. The health unit tells them to get another shot and they line up and do it. When the MSM tells them that something is wrong with the vaccine when you have to keep getting boosters and still get Covid, then they'll start to question it. Most people are like small children.
03:49 PM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 July, 11:55
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Agree 1000%. People will NEVER wake up until MSM is gone. that could take yrs and yrs.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 July, 06:39
Yes agree 110%%%. I have my radio on for music during the day & in between music breaks they are pushing to still get the kids jabbed! So it's not just TV /MSM, it's on the radios too. Infuriated me after listening to some good music, then I hear that! I had to go to urgent care last week & they are ALL still wearing masks!!!! Stupid but yes it's becuz MSM is telling them to & the corrupt healthcare providers/hospitals too.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 July, 07:04
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I listen to the radio when I'm in the car and the minute a commercial comes on mentioning 'Covid', I hit the mute button on my radio. It feels good to hit 'mute'.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
22 July, 04:10
Totally agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ - MSM is the key to stopping this insanity.

22 July, 04:00
Agree, Debby.
You & VK are ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ž

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 July, 07:58
Prayers for the World = = = > < >
#WAKEUPAMERICA = = = > < >
It's a Nightmare = = = > >< >

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 July, 08:25
THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM REDEAUX!
According to the Ancient Science of the Sacred Geometry of Light--Metatron's Cube/The Prophet Elijah's "Chariot of Fire."/MER-KA-BAH the Universal Body of God/Quantum Source Field is a STAR TETRAHEDRON.
The Human Heart is a Holofractal (Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) Expression of this Universal STAR TETRAHEDRON.
"SOL"-OMON'S SEAL/THE STAR OF DAVID, is a Two-Dimensional Geometric Representation of the Three-Dimensional STAR TETRAHEDRON.
The Word ISRAEL, when Reduced to its Etymological Root Words Means 'SHINING RAY OF LIGHT": IS="Light"; RA="Ray" and "EL="Shining." (i.e. as in EL-OHIM/EL-SHADDAI.
Betelgeuse, like All Other Stars& Galaxies is a STAR TETRAHEDRON.
SO, The Light of Betelgeuse will ILLUMINATE the Skies, thus Bringing "Heaven" to Earth.
The STAR of BETHLEHEM Metaphorically Represents the Birth of Christ Consciousness in Our Personal and Planetary Heart
IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!