Ghost Ezra
📽️ "Many that you think are alive are dead,
and many you think that are dead are alive..."

Fr'instance
QE2 is dead
Joe Biden was shot
Pope is dead, etc.

👇 Makes more sense to me 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
Ivana Trump in protection at this stage doesnt make sense.
Robert Steel the same.
09:07 AM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 July, 11:43
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
😇But if you look at it from the point of view that the Veil is being lifted, then they are never really gone! ;-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
I did not know the man other than what I, like everyone else, saw on his videos, but I did get to meet him in person not long before he passed and all I can say it that the aura around him was that of a very troubled soul.
Juan said that he was a good man and he made his peace for the things that perhaps were what I felt troubling his soul.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 July, 04:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💓 Just found your post, Nana.
I respect your vibe reading.
Like Ghost Ezra says, some we think are alive are not...

I just stubbornly hold to the idea the RDS is testifying
Military Tribunals.
More will be revealed.

I guess for me, there's a lot of "hope"
in my believing some are still with us.

But if not, then we KNOW they went onto a higher vibration.
That is also my belief 🤩🙏🕊️

I did not know the man other than what I, like everyone else, saw on his videos, but I did get to meet him in person not long before he passed and all I can say it that the aura around him was that of a very troubled soul.
Juan said that he was a good man and he made his peace for the things that perhaps were what I felt troubling his soul.

22 July, 11:39
Nana gets the impression from Juan that RD Steel is really gone.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
22 July, 04:25
Hard for us to make solid conclusion as the plot has so many twists and turns. Patriots, this is a journey of faith knowing that God's hand is in everything that is happening. Our finite minds can't comprehend the level of action that is going on. I trust the plan because if God is in charge, which I know he is, then I have nothing to worry about. He will reveal all to us in his own time. Those who are selected to assist, we have faith to know that they are on the right side of history. God will not leave us nor forsake us. Everything is being done is for the betterment of humanity! God Wins biggerly!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
22 July, 11:46
I agree about Ivana. Juan O Savin has stated that RDS is “unfortunately no longer with us”. I believe those were his exact words. Now even that statement can be taken more than one way right?

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 July, 08:39
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
I heard him say that, it broke my heart. BUT, Robert was ex cia and i Pray that training plus the Sherrif Association he belonged to somehow kept him safe. 🤔🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
23 July, 12:04
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
When you enter WitPro, you die and they give you a new name so Robert steel is dead, something to pounder

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 July, 09:13
Are you saying ANY OF IT makes sense? 🤷‍♀️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 July, 09:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
None of it.

Robert Steel possible blackhat played a role. who lnows.

If I focus on who is good/bad I’ll go mad.

Focus on winning👊