Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I used to think that awakening was knowing something, but I am now minded to see it as being something. Yes, it's a reorientation from certainty to uncertainty. But the quest for knowledge is never-ending and insatiable. Surely being awake has to be something else? I suggest it's "owning your vibe"; something within, and a sovereign choice. Be the light... that's it.
07:15 AM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 July, 10:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Being the authentic you
No more fears
Be the light is perfect

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
22 July, 08:37
My awakening began at 27. Searching for reason, so a combination of learning, healing and spiritual experiences which felt like a lifting veil sent me on a journey over many years. Peeling back layers, inwardly and outwardly - connecting consciousness. Once you start you can't stop. It's an amazing journey and I've had the pleasure of living most of my life awakening. Filled with experiencial seasons - The winters when all was quiet and the lesson had been learned, and the healing begun, Winters were always a well earned rest.
But these guys (the normies) will have a sudden (rude) awakening, without having the time to first go inwards and understand themselves. Those guys could very easily loose their minds - quite literally. Instead of slowly, over years, gently chipping away at our egos, their egos will be violently crushed from all directions.
There will be a lot of broken people. But the conscious connection is what will ease the impact - lighten the load - free the spirit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
22 July, 07:37
Spot on.

It is reconnecting to the patience you have been conditioned to give up.
It is reconnecting to Earth.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 July, 07:33

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 July, 07:37
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
22 July, 07:28
It is so bizarre to be with people that do not want to know the truth, and a family that rejects your vibe. I don't play pretend anymore and i try to only speak truth.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 July, 07:21
💚🌟💚

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 July, 07:19
its taught me to reach for solace inside when things go bad outside and vice versa

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 July, 07:18
❤️