Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 07:15
I used to think that awakening was knowing something, but I am now minded to see it as being something. Yes, it's a reorientation from certainty to uncertainty. But the quest for knowledge is never-ending and insatiable. Surely being awake has to be something else? I suggest it's "owning your vibe"; something within, and a sovereign choice. Be the light... that's it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
My awakening began at 27. Searching for reason, so a combination of learning, healing and spiritual experiences which felt like a lifting veil sent me on a journey over many years. Peeling back layers, inwardly and outwardly - connecting consciousness. Once you start you can't stop. It's an amazing journey and I've had the pleasure of living most of my life awakening. Filled with experiencial seasons - The winters when all was quiet and the lesson had been learned, and the healing begun, Winters were always a well earned rest.
But these guys (the normies) will have a sudden (rude) awakening, without having the time to first go inwards and understand themselves. Those guys could very easily loose their minds - quite literally. Instead of slowly, over years, gently chipping away at our egos, their egos will be violently crushed from all directions.
There will be a lot of broken people. But the conscious connection is what will ease the impact - lighten the load - free the spirit.
08:37 AM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ehcor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JAde Roiste, click on at the bottom under it