Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 July, 11:13
Hands down the most underrated person in our movement is @martingeddes . I stumbled upon Martin back in early 2020 on TW & I've been a fan ever since. Why? In case you don't know... He's REAL. That's him in the pic & him speaking in interviews. I know there are tons of Anons who need to remain Anons but he has put himself out there completely bare to help us all navigate these insane times. We know so much about him. Where he went to university, his personal life & family, his financial situation, his personal interests, etc. He's an open book & in today's environment that makes him a WARRIOR & a veritable bad ass. He is an eloquent but precise writer, a compelling photographer, a deeply introspective thinker & sharer of all his knowledge. He puts everything out there for free. TO HELP US ALL. When this is all over he will be forever written about & touted for his superior insight during the darkest of times. Bless you Martin for your selflessness.
@martingeddes " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/ @martin ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have my crazies and don’t flaunt every drama in my personal life, but basically what you see is what you get. I make no claims to personal virtue or being any kind of good example, but I write good and fight well.
11:15 AM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 July, 12:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I was thinking about you today, Martin, and I just want to say thank you!
You are helping us all with your beautiful photos and your witty essays and your self-deprecating humor and your kindness.
So lucky and blessed to have you here! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
21 July, 05:35

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
21 July, 03:59
As usual, you stated it perfectly!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 July, 12:43
Martin you are a light in the darkness.
Shine on!

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 July, 11:18
That you do. None of us are perfect nor virtuous but you’re able to capture & share the important parts. You’ve really helped me through this which enables me to help others. My family & I are forever grateful.