Jody Donohue @Jody
President Trump on his way to Ivana’s funeral. 😔
The sadness 😭 The weight of the World 🌎 on this beautiful man’s shoulders. We’ll never know the immense pressure he faces daily. 🙏❤️ God Bless him and the Trump family today. RIP
02:01 PM - Jul 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 July, 08:28
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
😢💞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stoic Way @waylongway
20 July, 06:56
Quick question, could you find me some pics of Ivana’ Pregnant?
You should have 3 chances right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 06:59
In response Stoic Way to his Publication
No. She probably used a surrogate or didn’t care to be photographed way back then. 🤷‍♀️ What’s your point?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 July, 06:43
Prayers for him and his entire family. TRUE man of God, that man. UTMOST respect to him and his family. May God bind up their broken hearts, in Jesus name.

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 06:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Beautiful Steph

Amen 🙏❤️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
20 July, 06:29
My heart breaks for the whole family. 🙏🏻

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 06:47
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
😔

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
20 July, 04:55
my heart aches for him and his family . DJT truly is an amazing man 😘🙏😘🙏💪🏻

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 05:16
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
I feel you. You guys are so very fortunate to have him. I mean it when I say I honestly love him. I can’t watch him without crying. I can’t believe we are alive on this earth, at the same time as him. ❤️🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 July, 04:53

Ange Love @LoveM
20 July, 08:27
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
😢Prayers with much love🙏🏻❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 July, 04:51
PRAYERS FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP HIS CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN WRWY SIR MAY PEACE AND COMFORT FROM GOD GET YOU ALL THROUGH THIS DAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 05:14
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen 🙏❤️😔

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
20 July, 04:44
🙏🙏🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 05:18
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
🙏❤️ Angel’s on that time stamp.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
20 July, 03:34
Something aint right with this picture. Either that vehicle grew or President Trump shrank!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
20 July, 04:55
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
he looked short to me as well

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 July, 08:29
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
🤔

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 July, 03:11
God Bless IVANA
God Bless POTUS

GOD BLESS USA USA USA USA USA

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 04:35
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
🙏❤️

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
20 July, 02:18
Creator's justice will prevail. He, DJT, is a good example to us all.

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 04:36
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
He absolutely is! ❤️🙏

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 July, 02:16
Dear President Trump,

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 04:36
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Amen 🙏

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
20 July, 02:13
🙏🏾🙏🏾

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 July, 04:37
In response james wafer to his Publication
🙏