Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rubix Twist @Rubix_Twist
21 July, 04:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Meaning... the one who try to awaken is the dream.

Mind Fookery

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 July, 06:22
Exactly 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

We are souls that chose to experience “Human” just for a while ….

All this is for our soul growth & evolution in the cosmos

You see God is experiencing itself through YOU … you are a piece of source ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 July, 05:06
Heavy TRUTH

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
20 July, 11:50
ok wsnt expecting to see Rupert Spira..😁....indian vedanta philosphy. truth.....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 08:56
Wow what is happening this morning VK?
When I first logged onto your page earlier the feed was totally different?
Now all those posts are gone?

garm hava @sigma777
20 July, 05:47
Jiddu Krishnamurti - zeitgeist addendum outtake (mind revolution) - YouTube

From the movie Zeitgeist Addendum. Copyright by ANT1 TV - Digital Minds

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
20 July, 05:19
11:22 / 22:11
11=K
22=V
VK

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
20 July, 05:13
Reality is what you need it to be...dream it/be it

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 July, 05:09
​What you think / dream / say / do = our collective reality.

We are attempting to connect our conscious will with the rest of the universe in order to effect change​ through the ​very act of imagining, visualizing, or having an expectation of an outcome.

This cause​s an actual change in the matter and energy around ​us.
Positive vibes work wonders.

Call The ball @Beammeup
20 July, 03:57
Might need to watch this one a few times to understand 😂

Evangelina @Evangelina
20 July, 09:31
In response Call The ball to his Publication
Thank you for sharing that 😂

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
20 July, 12:04
In response Call The ball to his Publication
me too!! i got about 1/4th of it 😆

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 July, 03:47
TS 11:22 > 23:22 > 2232

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 July, 03:46
Read two separate phrases that relate.
- The entire universe is the emanation of a single holographic photon.
- Nothing is ever born and nothing ever dies.
Looks like we have believed the role of this identity we are playing n this game of life. Just as a child believes he is the Assassin Creed guy in the Gamebox game.
Can be mind-boggling at times - find that the safest and most comforting - secure place to be is in the present moment, connected to God/Creator.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
20 July, 03:35
Confused can also be an answer....😂

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 July, 09:02
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
Thank you!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 July, 03:31
Level Up
11[11]11 in the middle: the portal of the mind

the loop .. things are moving quickly
boomerang: what was shown to us over the years is occuring now

reality: once all illsuions of the mind have been broken into a million pieces then one can “see”

the human mind constructs and percieves the world one way.

the spiritual mind percieves the world in a much different way

we discover through the journey of the mind what 98% of what we thought as truth was actually fantasy, fake, false and false systems of the mind that kept us in an illusion of comfort.
most are here. asleep. waiting for others to help them fix their world.

good news is, by changing your thinking and leveling up the world around has to match this new you. dark cannot live in light.

seek Gods wisdom
He will answer. 🙏

20 July, 03:32
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
vid length :50

5 !!!! ha! the number of change

😎imagine that!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 July, 03:11
TS = 11:22 PM. 😎

Are things about to get real for [THEM]?

Oct 03, 2018 4:42:03 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
https://foia.state.gov/Sea...
[Pg 20 - Assange Arrest]
By: Marty Torrey [Mad Hatter]
Q

⚖️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 July, 03:08
Key to life's secrets is DREAMS

we spend 1/4 of our lives in there..
we take it for granted
we doing something

it ain't just sleep.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 July, 09:10
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I dream also every night!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 July, 03:02
Yes, those are beautiful and deep and certainly abstract thoughts. That comes close to the Holographic variant in which we live in an AI program ...
This is also the case at the smallest level of our Universe .. the so-called Planck space ... in which dimensions and time are no longer present. Daat only exists the 0 and the 1 as information ... there IS only information ... the cornerstone of our Universe.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 July, 02:33
Leveling up Sir?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 July, 02:23
I was framed by my frame of reference.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 July, 01:23
So who’s hijacked the script/frequency?

BlockII @BlockII
20 July, 01:18
This sounds alot like the material from those declassified documents on the Gateway Process. Im linking them here in case anyone is interested. NOTE: Page 25 was missing from the original scan, but was later found. Im linking it separately at the bottom. Ive never posted links on AU before, so please let me know if this needs to be taken down

Link to Original Document:
https://www.cia.gov/readin...

Link to Missing Page 25:
https://www.reddit.com/r/f...

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 July, 05:02
In response BlockII to his Publication
Thank you.. 🙏

20 July, 12:33
Maybe weird but I understand what he is saying.

Btw:
Not sure what is going on with the dreams lately thought we were passed other timelines
These dreams went away for a good while but lately back to dreams that seem to be from timelines that are close to this one, meaning there is very little difference in the goings on in the dreams from the goings on in this timeline.

From what I saw before the farther away from this timeline we got the more the differences.
???

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
20 July, 12:26
🔑

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
We are Lisa Simpson's petri dish.

Nana has simplified it.
What is Reality?

It is EXACTLY what your heart brain and subconsciousness working together decide it is.

20 July, 12:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the decision is your and yours alone to unmask the mind. no one can do it for you. 😬

for example, if i decided to meet Nana in person 🤣🤷‍♀️, then I would clear all fears of meeting her for the first time, i would clear all potential mind made avenues on how that would occur. I would let “it flow” as a good benefit for two people. 🏄‍♀️

In other words, i may start “stalking” Nana in frequencies and vibrations and see if we bump into each ither some day in the physical world🤣🤣🤣🙌

love ya Nana! thought you might get a chuckle 😝 out if an example.

oh by the way, we might not meet “if its not meant to be”??
that would mean the situation is not “mutually beneficial” and “intentions” dont match desired outcomes. there is a “saftey” net called God!

I am certain of one thing when it is right and right, your desires will happen. quickly.

maybe I will meet you one day Nana. expect a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek my friend! 🥰

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 July, 11:58
I believe this is our earthly reality and that we also have a spiritual reality. Both are real. Sometimes I like my dream world better. Often there is symbolism and God talks in the dream world to help us here on this part of our journey. Have had vision dreams, too, and they are always about Jesus. When those happen, I can't tell that I'm not awake -- time goes by just as it does here. One time, right before I woke up, I felt like I was being pulled out of another dimension as everything faded away. The joy and peace there did not match my happiest day on Earth -- and it was a vision dream about being in Heaven. I think it's only here on Earth where we have time as we know it. It's really fascinating to think about all this. And kind of reminds me of the movie "Inception." Mostly, all this reminds me that death is not the end. Life goes on with Jesus.❤️ There's so much more than what we can see with our "earthly" eyes. :)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Inception - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Inception is an upcoming American science fiction film written, produced and directed by Christopher Nolan. The film is scheduled to be released in both conv...

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
20 July, 12:29
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Totally agree and I feel the same. … and in the last time (years?) the dreams feel so „real“ 🤔‼️

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 July, 11:58
SpaceForce

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
19 July, 11:55
Flew right over my head 🤷🏼‍♀️

American Girl @Americangirl
19 July, 11:51

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts