Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has simplified it.
What is Reality?

It is EXACTLY what your heart brain and subconsciousness working together decide it is.
12:26 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 July, 12:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the decision is your and yours alone to unmask the mind. no one can do it for you. 😬

for example, if i decided to meet Nana in person 🤣🤷‍♀️, then I would clear all fears of meeting her for the first time, i would clear all potential mind made avenues on how that would occur. I would let “it flow” as a good benefit for two people. 🏄‍♀️

In other words, i may start “stalking” Nana in frequencies and vibrations and see if we bump into each ither some day in the physical world🤣🤣🤣🙌

love ya Nana! thought you might get a chuckle 😝 out if an example.

oh by the way, we might not meet “if its not meant to be”??
that would mean the situation is not “mutually beneficial” and “intentions” dont match desired outcomes. there is a “saftey” net called God!

I am certain of one thing when it is right and right, your desires will happen. quickly.

maybe I will meet you one day Nana. expect a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek my friend! 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 01:44
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
That sounds like a good plan and a good day to my Nana loves hugs.

This works, Nana wanted to meet Juan had it at the top of my bucklets list and out of the blue a man I dont know and never met calls me out of the blue to be his plus one on a golden ticket he won a night and dinner at Trump Towers with Juan.

I am a member of Simon Parkes Connecting Consciousness group here and have been manifesting partnering with his group to do a humanitarian project for children with his goup and also work with Juan and bam, Juan comes to our Connecting consciousness event in Nashville last week where Charlie Ward (someone connected to Simon thr the Navy)