Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 July, 11:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I believe this is our earthly reality and that we also have a spiritual reality. Both are real. Sometimes I like my dream world better. Often there is symbolism and God talks in the dream world to help us here on this part of our journey. Have had vision dreams, too, and they are always about Jesus. When those happen, I can't tell that I'm not awake -- time goes by just as it does here. One time, right before I woke up, I felt like I was being pulled out of another dimension as everything faded away. The joy and peace there did not match my happiest day on Earth -- and it was a vision dream about being in Heaven. I think it's only here on Earth where we have time as we know it. It's really fascinating to think about all this. And kind of reminds me of the movie "Inception." Mostly, all this reminds me that death is not the end. Life goes on with Jesus.❤️ There's so much more than what we can see with our "earthly" eyes. :)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Inception - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Inception is an upcoming American science fiction film written, produced and directed by Christopher Nolan. The film is scheduled to be released in both conv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
Totally agree and I feel the same. … and in the last time (years?) the dreams feel so „real“ 🤔‼️
12:29 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vesna in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 July, 12:30
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Yes!!🙏❤️