Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 July, 09:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 July, 10:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
18 July, 01:39
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I have doing this alot this summer...I am wondering how this works in the winter with snow on the ground? My feet will get frost bite

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 July, 05:11
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I have a metal rod that is stuck in the garden, and attached to a cord, which comes into my house through a window, and clips onto a grounding mat beneath my desk, and I keep my feet on that mat - thereby creating a grounding connection with the earth - whilst I work, during the cold winter months. There's information online, that suggests that this is an effective alternative to sitting/walking barefoot outdoors, and it seems reasonable to me, so I figure, why not?

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
19 July, 10:37
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
wow, very creative. thx

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 July, 10:57
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Yeah... not my idea, though. You can buy the whole kit - rod, cord and mat online.

Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it