Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 July, 07:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
lol
I am the conplete opposite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 July, 09:37
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
That's the point.
You have to get yourself there and only you can do it!
It's a mental game :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 July, 07:46
beautiful! thank you Kim

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 July, 11:18

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
18 July, 01:02
Needed this. It's been a rough few days. Thank you.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 July, 01:28
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Glad it helped.
Hang in there - sending you positive vibes!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Gray 359 @Gray359
18 July, 10:37
Love it! Good morning, Kim. Have a great day!😁

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 July, 10:12

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 04:04
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
There is a whole other universe inside your closed eye vision!

Check it out!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
19 July, 05:32
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I did it today . I have years of oractice to keep my sight open even when they are closed. I always see changing and pulsating colors , wormhole riding going forward and eyes looking at me vividly. The eyes blink and have an innocebt look in them . i see half faces sometimes . The color of the eyes are green, bluish white and yellow .. dark also. Today I saw rhe same but something surpirisngly hapoene . I saw the half face of john… I cant explain it .. I was so surprised . I also saw like a nova vloud and an opening with puksating light . Thats all.. Glory be to God our father .

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
18 July, 10:03
said a Liberal…NEVER‼️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 July, 09:58
Works the best grounded.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
18 July, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
magnetize

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
18 July, 11:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
grounding now

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 July, 09:49
Mornin’ Kim! 🥰
It is a great feeling to know its finally happening and we are seeing it everyday! “Peaceful, easy feeling!” Glorious