Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.
AnonIsland here we come...
08:59 AM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ragia HRH @HRH
09 August, 12:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why do we need an island? Feels like Seperation. feels like exclusion and in my heart humanity must unite. I am, too, having a hard time figuring aome of these posts out. I hope VK is testing our intentions. Maybe he does not mean island? He means land aka life in general? Still. It feels like a pacifier to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 August, 12:14
🤣I sure hope it's real and not in some stupid metaverse, lol. C'mon VK, I can almost smell the salt water and the sea breeze. Honestly I would settle for sitting on my mom's back deck in Cape Cod. I need a vacay so bad that I am thinking of bringing a tropical drink into my soaking tub and making pretend it's a pool, lol. Where can I pick up a fake palm tree? I can play some seagull, water sounds in the background and whip up a fan somewhere for the ocean breeze effect. I'm feeling creative today 🍹🏝️ 😎.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
09 August, 12:02
I see by the comments that Im not the only one that is beyond ready to go there! SO ready for this!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
06 August, 03:30
I will sleep on the beach. I am not picky.
This is a dream.
I want to come home in the spring and maintain my little farm, grow food and ship it to the island at harvest time. And then return to Anon Island in the fall. I despise the cold.

Heck, I have no issues bathing in the ocean daily. Grab some soap&shampoo. Done. I can handle living in swimwear and sundresses.

06 August, 03:00
I'm ready VK 😊
🐳🐠🐟🌴🌺🌞🍉🍹🏝️⛱️
Let's make sure all the psychos are locked up first . . .
I want to go fishing 🎣

amy lilley @amylilley
22 July, 10:18
WWG1WGA just hit a whole new level🐸, we’re so ready😎

amy lilley @amylilley

amy lilley @amylilley

amy lilley @amylilley

amy lilley @amylilley

Awake Now @Awakenow
22 July, 10:15
I am sssoooooo ready!

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
20 July, 11:25
VK,

you have surprisingly nice legs

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
20 July, 09:52
beautiful!!! I am ready!! cant wait to hang out with a bunch of people that dont think i am crazy!!! 😁😁😁

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 July, 08:35
🎶my bags are packed, I’m ready to

GOOOOOOO !

Could #watchthewater all day long

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 July, 10:11
absolutely amazing

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 July, 10:03
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thanks for positive vibes I needed that tonight badly thank you so much for following youre heart youre insticts God Speed patriot

American Girl @Americangirl
19 July, 09:16
wish i could have done some of the tile work there! would have been a privilege.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
20 July, 05:02
Nice!

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
20 July, 06:27
🍿🐸😄

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 July, 07:49
Ill help with the management⛱🏝🏖

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
19 July, 07:14
oh yes please, that looks heavenly ❤️

jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
19 July, 06:13
that sounds like a heaven

arba happihr @arba
19 July, 05:22
Yes, This will work just fine Thank you
What time will the car pick me up😂

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
19 July, 05:17
Sooooo READY!!! VK!! 🙏❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 July, 04:53
I hope you are serious VK because I am realllllllly looking forward to this.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
19 July, 04:40
Now that’s worth breaking open my piggy bank! Yesssssss

Richie Richard @Richie
19 July, 04:37
Salt water pool with water pumped in the the ocean?

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
19 July, 04:17
VK ... I have always valued all of your posts, but I'm having a really difficult time getting behind your Anon Island pitch. One significant point of knowledge/intuition I've acquired from this movement is that I now automatically associate privately named islands with evil rituals (Epstein's, Oprahs's, Branson's, Bronfman's/NXVIM, Biden's).
Is this some kind of test to see all who will ignore their intuition and blindly follow, despite all we have seen/learned?

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
19 July, 07:18
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
just because they have evil islands doesnt mean we cant have a peaceful island for us to relax, be happy and raise our vibrations. just like they use symbols like the owl for evil purposes...does that mean all owls are evil?? an owl is a creature of God. we can bring it away from evil and give it back to God by loving the owl and having good intent.

06 August, 03:08
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Why would the people on this platform replicate those sick islands?
I just want to make sure that all the psychos are arrested though first. It is sad how the sickos tried to defile Italian food, islands and tried to destroy anything good . . . We are going to flip that around too.

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
19 July, 04:03
Let's Go!