Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 08:59
Good Morning Patriots.
AnonIsland here we come...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
VK ... I have always valued all of your posts, but I'm having a really difficult time getting behind your Anon Island pitch. One significant point of knowledge/intuition I've acquired from this movement is that I now automatically associate privately named islands with evil rituals (Epstein's, Oprahs's, Branson's, Bronfman's/NXVIM, Biden's).
Is this some kind of test to see all who will ignore their intuition and blindly follow, despite all we have seen/learned?
04:17 PM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Praying_Teacher in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 August, 03:08
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Why would the people on this platform replicate those sick islands?
I just want to make sure that all the psychos are arrested though first. It is sad how the sickos tried to defile Italian food, islands and tried to destroy anything good . . . We are going to flip that around too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
19 July, 07:18
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
just because they have evil islands doesnt mean we cant have a peaceful island for us to relax, be happy and raise our vibrations. just like they use symbols like the owl for evil purposes...does that mean all owls are evil?? an owl is a creature of God. we can bring it away from evil and give it back to God by loving the owl and having good intent.

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
19 July, 08:01
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
I had that thought also ... What the devil intended for bad, God uses for good - I've always believed that with my whole heart. At the same time, I know that the devil does tempt us every opportunity he gets and so I'm careful to not allow myself to be drawn to his temptation.