Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 July, 11:33
How has some of our tech gone so backwards! This is amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
My Mom had the same freezer in her garage from the 70's. A few years ago my brother's girlfriend decided to be helpful and defrost it with an ice pick. She killed it instead.

Since then Mom's been through two newer freezers. This newer junk is designed to fail.
11:39 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Plasssticman in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 July, 11:59
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I would have been devastated, this is the most useful fridge I have ever seen!

These roll out shelves and the removable fruit and veggie compartment are just brilliant ideas!!!! I swear I am living in the wrong times, give me the olden days lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
18 July, 11:53
Yep, Quality over stupidity & love of money

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
18 July, 11:53
What brand is it?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 July, 12:03
In response Robert Kolar to his Publication