American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
Why am I the only person asking why this documentary never fully came out? And what happened to Candice Owens?? Her last post on Twitter was May 26th right after this documentary was supposed to come out, coincidentally the same day as the Texas school shooting
https://twitter.com/RealCa...
10:52 PM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
19 July, 01:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Candice is having another baby, which may slow her down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 July, 12:05
How many times has this happned to
a story since 2020? What about seal team 6 guy Aaron Vaughn, or the CIA bird guy Allen with his hd of information? What about the chinese who have hd of information? Hurry up and wait, are they going to drop a bomb?
Is that where future proves past comes in? Its a story and then its gone 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
19 July, 12:40
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I go back farther, Michael Hastings and McChrystal, Andrew Breitbart and Obama. The whole of the Clinton body count.

some one special to some @godrus
19 July, 04:09
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
and whatever happened to John Mcafee's 31 terabytes of data? And what about Epstein's decades of blackmail?
FBI searched + seized it from NYC mansion
And where's Lex Wexner?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 July, 11:53
Things change when you have a family to worry about.
She was either been approached by White hats or Black hat.

Going with White Vibes.
Interested in hearing her speak now. Should be easy to tell.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
19 July, 12:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
She is on maternity leave. She's posts on Instagram stories often but not in a few days. Probably because she's had her baby within the past week.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 July, 12:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Caps1 = 64.
Caps2 = 80.
Caps = 144.
TS = 11:53 PM (23:53).

https://qalerts.app/?n=235...

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 July, 11:25
maybe its the same thing as the Jim Caviezel movie???

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 July, 12:02
In response reaper myer to his Publication

Green 8700 @Green8700
18 July, 11:17
Well we were close she announced in February that she’s expecting and she announced Family of four coming July 2022

18 July, 11:18
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
I feel like I'm in the Twilight zone LOL these last 3 years have been smushed together in one day I seriously thought she had the baby in February.. I was wrong ❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 July, 11:12
Candace is on Instagram quite often. She is due to have a baby any day now.
Not sure what happened with the documentary.

18 July, 11:14
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
she had a baby in February and she's been on Twitter 10 times a day until that date. so confused

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
She is active on instagram but i have to admit she has been more quiet then usual. i just mentioned that to my wife last week

18 July, 11:14
In response Morris Light to his Publication
she used to tweet sometimes almost up to 10 times a day nothing since May 26th

Green 8700 @Green8700
wasn’t She pregnant and expecting around now? So I’m just guessing she’s busy with a newborn. I’ll do some digging

18 July, 11:15
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
last I knew she gave birth in February

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 July, 11:11
Thanks for sharing this bc I've also been wondering why she's been dark.

J J Larr @3JJL
18 July, 11:07
Was wondering what happened also!