American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
18 July, 10:52
Why am I the only person asking why this documentary never fully came out? And what happened to Candice Owens?? Her last post on Twitter was May 26th right after this documentary was supposed to come out, coincidentally the same day as the Texas school shooting
https://twitter.com/RealCa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Things change when you have a family to worry about.
She was either been approached by White hats or Black hat.

Going with White Vibes.
Interested in hearing her speak now. Should be easy to tell.
11:53 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 July, 12:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Caps1 = 64.
Caps2 = 80.
Caps = 144.
TS = 11:53 PM (23:53).

https://qalerts.app/?n=235...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
19 July, 12:32
She is on maternity leave. She's posts on Instagram stories often but not in a few days. Probably because she's had her baby within the past week.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
19 July, 12:28
I gave my own daughter the boot from my home when she took a position with the banksters that I fought against foreclosure fraud. In this scenario with Candace, I'm hoping that she chooses wisely.

Rose Parke @rose4546
19 July, 12:26
i forgot about this. curious when she reappears

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 July, 12:21
We are still not past the control system. We tried to cancel our bug spraying service today . The person on the phone sounded like AI and did everything to keep the account including a free month and reduced price.
I heard him on the phone and reminded my wife this world wants repeaters not free thinking, problem solving people. It was very odd, once you see through the illusion.

Pink Totter @Totter
19 July, 02:27
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yes, and they all want automatic payment from your bank account.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 July, 12:17
Queen Esther vibe situation.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 July, 12:16

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 July, 12:15
I know she announced in Feb. that she was pregnant with her second child, due this month (July). She has been on with Tucker many times since.

https://m.facebook.com/Dai...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

18 July, 11:57
I sure hope so 🙏 interestingly enough I believe it was also the same night that Phil on telegram put out a warning for everyone to stay inside and it was an odd warning and people were completely confused by it... can anyone confirm what date he did that? I know it was right around those days. I remember thinking that they deterred her from releasing this documentary

19 July, 12:00
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I pray everything is ok with her!! I have been concerned sense then but unfortunately im not a very "large" profile 🙏🙏🙏