American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
18 July, 10:52
Why am I the only person asking why this documentary never fully came out? And what happened to Candice Owens?? Her last post on Twitter was May 26th right after this documentary was supposed to come out, coincidentally the same day as the Texas school shooting
https://twitter.com/RealCa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 July, 12:05
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
How many times has this happned to
a story since 2020? What about seal team 6 guy Aaron Vaughn, or the CIA bird guy Allen with his hd of information? What about the chinese who have hd of information? Hurry up and wait, are they going to drop a bomb?
Is that where future proves past comes in? Its a story and then its gone 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
I go back farther, Michael Hastings and McChrystal, Andrew Breitbart and Obama. The whole of the Clinton body count.
12:40 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 July, 10:50
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
oh absolutely! I almost forgot! They rely on that to, kind of like if you dont use it you lose it.

Ana Tate @Anatated
19 July, 12:02
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
It’s all about the memory hole.