Michael M... donated @MycoalM
17 July, 11:00
Regeneration

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
I have friends who have purchased Kundalini or Frequency "beds" and they got so sick its messed them up with years of pain.

Be very careful about using the frequency beds, if you don't know the company or people who are putting out the product.

I have seen people physically harmed to the point they cannot function after having used them.

Having said that, I have a friend (licensed to treat) who has treated me with slight electric shocks on things I want removed from my skin, Those things are gone, did not come back.

There was also some "shock" (very gentle and mild) used in physical therapy to help get my facial muscles to work again after having facial palsy. My face is healed 100%.

Make sure you know that the person you are being treated by knows what they are doing.
05:04 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Michael M... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Gonna Sparkle, click on at the bottom under it