Only people mentioned by MycoalM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Trey Crake @LSP_Sifu
18 July, 08:00
In response Michael M... to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 July, 10:23
In response Trey Crake to his Publication
that device sounds almost "too good to be true"........ ya know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trey Crake @LSP_Sifu
18 July, 07:58
Iteracare frequency device.

Trey Crake @LSP_Sifu
18 July, 07:57
i just ordered one of these. You can research them on YouTube. Crazy results.
ive got other resources if youre interested.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
18 July, 06:08
I'm glad the frog's story ended well 😉

💖🐸💖

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 July, 05:47
Win Hof Breathing is one way you can charge yourself
Increasing oxygen with breathing techniques works for humans like a battery charger for batteries

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 July, 05:44
WOW

World Wide @worldwide
18 July, 05:31
Sidenote: ph is a measure of voltage.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
18 July, 05:04
I have friends who have purchased Kundalini or Frequency "beds" and they got so sick its messed them up with years of pain.

Be very careful about using the frequency beds, if you don't know the company or people who are putting out the product.

I have seen people physically harmed to the point they cannot function after having used them.

Having said that, I have a friend (licensed to treat) who has treated me with slight electric shocks on things I want removed from my skin, Those things are gone, did not come back.

There was also some "shock" (very gentle and mild) used in physical therapy to help get my facial muscles to work again after having facial palsy. My face is healed 100%.

Make sure you know that the person you are being treated by knows what they are doing.

18 July, 04:55
There is a machine, called a "meridian stress analysis machine". It is hooked up to a person's finger, and toe, and they can read what organs in the body are working well, and what organs in the body are failing. If a person places food or medicine on the tray, you can find out if the food or medicine will harm the person or make them better before you put it in their body.

The machine is old technology. The current powers that be don't like it and discourage its use, but it was used to help save my life when I was dying of adrenal fatigue (adrenal failure).

My adrenals were at 5% function and I should have been dead (this over 20 yrs ago). The doctors told me there was nothing wrong with me, that it was all in my head. I started with a 30 day saliva test, the results of that were the same as this 15 minute meridian test.

The Federal Trade Commission shut the company down that created a supplement (based on my DNA) that cured me 100%.

18 July, 05:10
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
This was the company that created the supplement that healed me in 6months upon taking the supplement.

https://alter.com/trademar...

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 July, 04:49
Love that this young Man is figuring it out , AMAZING, thank you for posting this , Highly Beneficial info .

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 July, 04:23
These REGENERATION Med Beds are what I'm waiting for!

Wounded Warriors and the subterranean rescued first.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 July, 03:27
Wow, very very interesting !

Blue Skies @ADeMills
18 July, 03:06
Is this something I can do to facilitate this on my own and if so how. I understood what he said....that humans have the ability to regenerate and heal based on their cellular voltage....but I don't know how to determine what my CV is and how to achieve it. TIA

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 July, 02:58
That's a huge wow.

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
18 July, 02:21
I absolutely subscribe to this. I had a childhood friend who slammed the bedroom door on her little sister’s pinky finger, cutting off the last knuckle, nail and all. The doctor bandaged it up but didn’t do any formal cauterizing or Such and that finger tip AND nail eventually grew back.
I always figured it was her youth, about 6 to 8 years old.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
18 July, 02:02
yes! i use morphic fields/ energetic programming from
DrVirtual7 and Sapien Medicine on Youtube and it changed my life!!! Im starting to become whole again after years of bad health

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
18 July, 02:10
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
Same! Maitreya Fields is another gem 💜 blessed with many tools!

https://youtu.be/wstV3pNIH...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 July, 01:59
The world is about to change! ❤️‍🔥

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 July, 01:51
Any relation to Mr. Bean? LOL

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 July, 01:40
I read a type of med bed will actually reconstruct missing limbs I guess it could use this kind of tech...

All kind os missing parts actually

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 July, 07:22
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I know an 8th month old that was born without kidneys. What a blessing this technology would be for this precious baby.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 July, 01:32
That's fantastic information. I wonder our cellular voltage goes up when we sleep? I think my late husband had a high cellular voltage. He grew his own bypass after a heart attack. I wonder if your blood type has anything to do with it? If acidic vs alkaline foods have a benefit? I have so many questions.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 July, 02:00
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Weird you should bring this up because sometimes at night I feel like something affects the oxygen levels in my house.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
18 July, 01:32
Soooo…you mean that pharmaceuticals aren’t the answer to all of our health problems????!!! Shocking.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 July, 01:16
Outstanding and amazing!!! Wow.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
18 July, 01:06
👀 woah...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 July, 01:02
Maybe we shouild Ask @Mac here on AU

Cam Mac @campmac111
18 July, 12:54
My question after watching this...how can we change/control our cell voltage?!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 July, 01:34
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Spend time in the sunshine with bare feet on the grass.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
18 July, 12:53
So if the vibration of the planet is rising at this time are we all physically healing just by being here?

My eye site is improving, skin pumps are disappearing on their own.

Would explain it

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 July, 12:45
Now we talkin.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 July, 10:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The cure.

Also my favorite band for many years. 😁 Double meaning.

I think the universe has always been talking if we paid attention.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 July, 10:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 18, 2022 at 9:27 PM]
Buenas Noches, my Beautiful Patriotos!!! FAMILIA IS EVERYTHING!!! I❤️U!!!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
17 July, 11:07
Dasting