Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 10:06
Now I know why I like my Chinese food better the day after.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I’m confused. Is he saying that eating it cold is beneficial or reheating it the next day and eating it warm?
07:57 AM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
18 July, 08:52
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
He's saying don't eat rice as soon as it's cooked, refrigerate it and reheat it the next day. I believe there is a molecular process that breaks down the carbs. Also, Americans tend to put rice into pot and cook immediately, Wash the grains before cooking it. That washes off much of the unwanted starch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
18 July, 10:58
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
I thank you for the clarification. So basically make rice the day before you want to eat it.. I am familiar with resistant starch so I’ll do some more research on that. When I make rice (and I can’t have brown rice right now due to food sensitivity) but I rinse the rice twice I discard the first water and use the second water to water plants and then I soak it for about 10 minutes in filtered water and then usually cook it in chicken broth.