Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Now I know why I like my Chinese food better the day after.
10:06 PM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
19 July, 01:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Microwave changes the molecules.....to non food

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 July, 05:53
Microwaves are horrible for food, actually changes it for NO good way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
18 July, 02:36
In the microwave? Sounds like satire bc using microwaves in food processing is possibly more dangerous than he obviously knows.

You can put the rice in water for about 15 minutes BEFORE cooking and rinse out many toxic/harmful ingredients. Same procedure for example as you want to produce rice water for hair washing. The rice always should be washed out before using.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 July, 09:31
SINCE BORN, I DONT LIKE WARM MEALS...

I AM FULL OF PITTA ELEMENT, SO I ALL MEALS EATING LUKEWARM OR IN SUMMER HEATS COLD FROM FRIDGE AND ONLY LET STAY OUTSIDE FOR A WHILE 😁😁😁

I ONLY HAVE TO EAT MUCH MORE DURING WINTER PERIOD TO WARM ME, SO I THINK, THAT BIOLOGICALLY I AM INVERTED POLAR BEAR OR SOMETHINK LIKE THAT 😂😂😂

memes matter @NoComment
18 July, 09:04
huh, i rince my rice til the water gets clear bf cooking, i wonder if thats the same?

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
19 July, 01:58
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yup

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 July, 08:25
Planned on going tonight should i call and ask to pre freeze my rice. Chinese food is def better next day cold. specially spare ribs yum yum 😄

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
18 July, 08:08
Had Chinese with a soon to be 100 year old WW2 Veteran in Md yesterday.

He was AF and loaded many planes with bombs to destroy bridges.

When he came home, he welded up/built many bridges in NY, DC Baltimore +.

No doubt, youve crossed a bridge he built.

Sharp as a tack.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
18 July, 07:57
I’m confused. Is he saying that eating it cold is beneficial or reheating it the next day and eating it warm?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
18 July, 08:52
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
He's saying don't eat rice as soon as it's cooked, refrigerate it and reheat it the next day. I believe there is a molecular process that breaks down the carbs. Also, Americans tend to put rice into pot and cook immediately, Wash the grains before cooking it. That washes off much of the unwanted starch.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
18 July, 07:46
nukeing it kills both good and bad properties in the food

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 July, 07:38
Ok thank you VK - cold Rice - good!

NO MORE NUKED FOOD!
- no more microwave anything

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 July, 07:17
😂👊 My toungest son who is 18 months was having left over chinese for lunch yesterday and after i was ckeaning up his mess below ( dogs job , miss her terribly) the rice is the damn worst to get off hardwood VK.

Whos 2know @Whos2know
18 July, 05:16
I do not reheat anything lol. I eat leftovers cold, straight from the fridge! Husband thinks its disgusting, but I love cold food.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 July, 05:08
I got so excited by this message that I decided to eat only rice for the rest of my life. Apparently it gives you strong muscles and it makes you enthusiastic.
Great tip!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 July, 07:32
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
LOL - oh you!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 July, 05:04
Nice tip TY
I like brown rice better

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 July, 01:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
you might have missed this...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 July, 02:45
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I've always said if there was only one kind of food I could eat I would choose Chinese
. 😁👍

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 July, 03:53
🪞✨
in sync.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 July, 03:39
le riz c’est bon 😁une viet gauloise qui le dit 🤣

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
18 July, 02:52
Thank you for this. We eat a lot of white rice.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 July, 02:42
Indian best the day after too 😃 ...and Paella.
Careful with the left over rice...always wait until it is cold before you put it in the fridge...eat within a day, max 2! Always make sure it is reheated to hot & preferable not in zap machine 🤪
Food poisoning from rice is the worst! I never ate rice in India, guaranteed deli-belly. Unless it was a Biriyani from a good restaurant where it was cooked from scratch & pippng hot.

NEO ONE @Neo
18 July, 02:41
I never use my microwave anymore.
It kills everything in it.

wht 2.0 @wht
18 July, 04:07
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Don't either .. in over a decade

Years ago a 5th grade girl's Science Fair project took 12 young identical potted plants and only gave tap water to 6 and microwaved water to the others. The microwave plants all died the others grew normally.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
18 July, 02:32
always done that same with pasta cook it then rinse it thoroughky under cold water and just before serving pour hot water over and onky then out olive oil on

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 July, 02:12
so i will try that, cause love rice, but usually warm, thanks🤍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 July, 02:12
so i will try that, cause love rice, but usually warm, thanks🤍

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
18 July, 12:25
very cool thank you for sharing. 😁

Tyler 316 @TWM316
17 July, 11:46
NIIC = 35
China = 35

POTUS said China and Taiwan would be next.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
17 July, 11:56
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Whats up T! Is this account new? I thought we did this recently lol

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
17 July, 11:58
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
🧐i wonder how this piece fits in the puzzle?

Ann Holden @Amandpms
17 July, 11:43
Good to know!!!!!
Thanks!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
17 July, 11:32
MY FAVORITE DISH I MAKE BROWN RICE IN RICE COOKER WITH TURMERIC GINGER SALT PEPPER CUMIN .. COOK HAMBURGER IN PAN ADD RANCH STYLE BEANS MIXED WHEN COOKED NEXT DAY IS THE SO GOOD

Miss. Messina @Messina
17 July, 10:46
Arancinis

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 July, 10:41
That’s just called food to the Chinese mate, just don’t want you to get cancelled is all 😂