Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
I used to lament not being a well heard anon...my posts didnt generate much traction...but then i realized EVERY patriot plays a vital role...especially us ammo carriers...liking commenting and sharing spreads ammo to many far and wide...that post you find that makes a lot of sense will get past the algoritm is you speed it out o your network...take pride in playing your part in winning the information war
08:32 PM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by quixotic17 in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
18 July, 03:01
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
Every single Anon is here for a very specific purpose. We all have our individual parts to play. Not all the same but important none-the-less. You are important and doing what God needs you to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
18 July, 02:11
This is me. I sometimes get into comments and leave truth. Lately I've been too ill to make a coherent thought. I hope I've been doing enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 July, 02:27
In response Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 to her Publication
jyou are...and with a time stamp of 11
:11 you are sdefinitely in ./sync get well patriot and keep the faith

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 July, 12:33

18 July, 01:13
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
yes!!

Paul Bruton @DrB
18 July, 12:28
Yep, I’m an ammo carrier 👍🙏💕

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
17 July, 11:28
❤️❤️❤️

18 July, 01:14
In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication
❣️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
17 July, 11:03
Yes! 🎉 Great post. We’re all in this movement shoulder-to-shoulder with all our unique and valuable roles and insights. God bless you, Patriot ❤️🇺🇸

17 July, 11:47
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
thanks god bless!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 July, 10:49
I agree...I am a quiet one, an observer...always have been even in my life. But I share like crazy and comment when want to add. I have learned so much from everyone here and its priceless! ❤️

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
17 July, 10:56
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
👍🏻

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 July, 09:56
I have followed and keep following many very small accounts on another social media, and took me a year to be brave enough to start clicking likes, still not retweeting, because my account and followers were for different purpose than this. Those accounts never knew how importaant they were and how eagerly I read their posts month after month. They were my life line in learning during lockdown and I didn't even know how to respond or thank. Hope they felt it in energy, because they kept posting and teaching. I'm so greatful. I didn't even know how to do any social media except fb until pandemic started. And had no one to show me. I'm so lucky I found those wonderful people and their work. Even if they don't know it, I'll remember what they taught, it was huge to me. Thank you for your service! 🙏❤️

17 July, 10:12
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
;ikewise!!

The Quadfather @Quadfather
17 July, 09:55
Today is the 26th Anniversary of the downing of TWA 800. Lots of controversy over the cause. Could this be it?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Truth to What Happen to TWA 800 - YouTube

19 years later, I have to tell it!May the good Lord continue to bless us ALL!

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 July, 11:17
In response The Quadfather to his Publication
I haven't thought about Flight 800 for years. I do recall one friend who insisted he saw a missile hit the plane.

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 July, 12:15
In response The Quadfather to his Publication

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
17 July, 09:50
Each of us contribute what we have.
It just don't get any better than that.
WWG1WGA

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 July, 09:46

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 July, 01:56
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 July, 09:43
Yep Pass the bread! and 88 memes!=✌️

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
17 July, 09:42
i like 90% of everthing i come across and share 90% of the time as well. if i like it? ill usually share it too😉 you're correct. makes z difference to the algorithms.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 July, 09:39
Love this😊 we are all on the same path, just different journeys. Right where we are suppised to be at this time 👊 WWG1WGA 😊

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 July, 09:31
Never worry about numbers....i deleted mine...started over...😁...it only takes one to turn into MANY

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 July, 08:34