Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 July, 12:12
What keeps you here and motivated in this movement every day?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
AU is kinda like a fueling station for me. I try to help the people in my personal life vibe high and try to help them overcome anger and choose love etc. But sometimes it can take its toll and leaves me feeling a little drained. Prayer and self reflection make me stay sane but its good to be able to hop on AU and be surrounded by people doing the same. People on here seem to encourage each other to keep pushing through and also share helpful tips on how to be more successful in helping others
01:45 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 July, 02:32
In response BlockII to his Publication
yes a refueling station♥️helping, encouraging

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
17 July, 09:50
I agree totally. i didn't realize how much i missed the comradary and community amongst anons as opposed to the average seemingly newbie users ive seen all over on truthsocial why are came back here to have a sense of normalcy and interactions amongst Patriots!

Misty Misty @Misty212
18 July, 03:09
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
right?! i was on here last year and learned sooo much! haven't opened a truth social acct yet..

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 July, 08:45
AU is a God send. 🙏 Its amazing throughout this journey the Q team always managed to find a place for us~ this is home.🇺🇸❤️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 July, 07:31
Ditto and bravo! 💕🙏🕊

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
17 July, 07:16
Love you Patriot

BlockII @BlockII
17 July, 07:39
In response Patrick Sullivan to his Publication
Love yall too

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
17 July, 06:05
Love this post.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 July, 03:35
Awwh we love you too hun. you have another advantage, your horses. Anytime you need to raise yiur vibrations just go hang out close to one it will automatically affect your bubble as their force around them is stronge!

BlockII @BlockII
17 July, 07:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I dont have any horses unfortunately but i sure wish i did!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 July, 09:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Someone posted this on here the other day 😆 🤣 😂

I’m no one @Iam4truth
17 July, 03:13
👍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 July, 03:09
🕊❤

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
17 July, 03:02
AU is Awesome. Feels like home here.

jane61 @jane61
17 July, 03:05
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

details here……. http://Www.Pays11.Com

BlockII @BlockII
17 July, 07:38
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
100% feels like home

Not Important @Notimportant
17 July, 02:52
refueling station for sure 🌹

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 July, 02:50
Yeah, me too 😀

Reflex *.* @Reflex
17 July, 02:14
🏹🎯 this is perfect.