Kim Runner @kimrunner
What keeps you here and motivated in this movement every day?
12:12 PM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 July, 10:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
your vibe attracts your tribe~ it's an extraordinary tribe ☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
19 July, 09:37
For me it's very personal. Looking back on all of the crazy connections/syncs in life. All of the evil people that were around me and how I've always been protected. Clearly, I was born for this, even if it's on a small scale. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 July, 09:44
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
100% ♥️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 July, 08:37
God, the vibes & frequency rising, trust, hope, faith & love especially here on AU 🙏 So grateful for everyone here, we are a unique bunch 😁

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
19 July, 08:06
love for my fellow Human Beings

Neanderthal S27 @s27
18 July, 11:06
But to be Honest...
Only comfy forum to me...
Feels like Home

Neanderthal S27 @s27
18 July, 02:49

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
18 July, 12:35
ONE Reason Only
God

#Biblical

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
17 July, 11:00
'trust' in a world without any,
one moment leads to another.

I guess I am here because the path led me here,
and I return because G and I want the world to change.

I find joy in knowing,
this is the last ride for cake.

nothing can stop this.

17 July, 11:04
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
well said!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
17 July, 09:54
HUMANITY 🙏❤️🇺🇲🙅

Red Edge @Rededge
17 July, 08:57
Family ...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 July, 08:59
We were called on this Mission to do what we need to do Patriots 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 1st . 🇺🇸 🌎 🇺🇲 You and I Patriots . I want Truth Patriots . 🇺🇸

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 July, 08:21
This morning woke at 5:55, then looked and it was 11:11 and
then I discovered Chlorine Dioxide cure everything!
https://theuniversalantido...

17 July, 08:27
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I've heard that.
Still need to try it!

Betsy Ross @BetsyRoss1204
17 July, 07:48
There is a dream/hope for a better life and future for my children and grandchildren.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
17 July, 07:33
🙂🌴🙏 The feeling inside that we will have peace in our world and no more evil! God loving people everywhere. Of course a better life for all. I have waited for this my whole life!

Kristina Martic @Kristina
17 July, 07:31
Hope

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
17 July, 07:18
My lovely family.

My lovely family.

My lovely family.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
17 July, 07:11
the Trust and Respect I find here!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 July, 07:03
Family…. Is Everything .

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
17 July, 06:53
Because I want to be free ... real free❗❗❗ If America fails - the entire World fails ❗🇺🇲 🦅🌐❗#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE💪🇺🇸🌐💪

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
17 July, 06:52
…blue sky, kite flyers…kids laughing
my heart is full.
my husband just asked if i thought about the decisions that got me where i am.
i said no…i am where i am supposed to be

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
17 July, 06:53
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
….ps….courts still out on wether im crazy, or not 😎

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 July, 06:51
Growing our Light. When our light overcomes the darkness the children are safe, the evil stops dead in its tracks💖

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
17 July, 06:37
Us ❤️

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 July, 06:37
My family. 💗
#FamilyIsEverything

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 July, 06:31
AU is a Community of kind warriors fighting the same spiritual battle. We’re all truth seekers here searching for all the answers to everything (not that we should know everything). We’ve been lied to our entire lives and AnonUp feels like the most peaceful place to be while we are in limbo waiting for new lives. You can also be yourself here which doesn’t seem to be the case in any other social media platform.

I also feel like it’s a calling.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 July, 06:31
AU is a Community of kind warriors fighting the same spiritual battle. We’re all truth seekers here searching for all the answers to everything (not that we should know everything). We’ve been lied to our entire lives and AnonUp feels like the most peaceful place to be while we are in limbo waiting for new lives. You can also be yourself here which doesn’t seem to be the case in any other social media platform.

I also feel like it’s a calling.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
17 July, 05:18
Most of my life I always felt that something was off but I couldn't figure out what it was until I was introduced to the Q drops. Once I began seeing the truth I knew that I wouldn't stop sharing what I learned until evil was destroyed and all of our children were saved! Since they are not all safe and living like God intended them to I get up everyday and pray for them and to wake someone else up to the truth so they can join the prayer chain! I won't rest until they are all safe!

Widget 260 @widget260
17 July, 04:58
I love America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸