⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 July, 11:12
NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
I wasn't sure I was sold on the whole flat earth idea, but since this is a nice cartoon. I think I've changed my mind.
11:23 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
17 July, 11:49
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Perhaps this will help.
Don't forget you're on AU because you think differently.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 July, 11:26
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
I think it goes way deeper than round vs flat. 🤷‍♂️

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 July, 11:35
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
its a “Bagel” …

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
17 July, 12:00
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I am certain that they are hiding something about Earth and the local universe, even about the fundamentals of physics but it makes much more sense to me that the idea of flat earth is not what they are hiding, but it is actually the idea of flat earth that helps them hide whatever they are hiding.

Nothing about the flat earth theory holds any water whatsoever, and yet somehow it's very convincing if you're not a very critical person.

The only way this could be so convincing while simultaneously holding absolutely no water, is if the lie is professional, which means, the lie of flat earth is [their] lie, and when people think they're breaking free of the lies when they "discover" flat earth, they are actually falling into a trap.