Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
17 July, 07:29
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
It's clear NASA and government lie about everything and there are strong arguments for none-globe construct but I don't get where these maps are coming from. We may lack the technology to leave the lower atmosphere so I don't see how any this could be remotely confirmed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
22 July, 08:01
In response Delta Ethos to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
17 July, 11:40
its all walls and wheels

Not Important @Notimportant
17 July, 07:35
In response El- Jimius to his Publication
☀️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 July, 11:30
yes i believe and have always felt this way of our planet with many other planets close by all on the same giant enormous foundation/platform/stationary object ,covered by domes

17 July, 11:33
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I think the argument about flat vs round is just another way to keep us from cok8ng together.
Look at this image. IMO, perfect example of how flat amd round can co-exist.

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
17 July, 07:31
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
To me that screams virtual machines in a simulation. Think about what 'space' would be if we're all simulated! What shape is a planet in a video game where the data resides on a disc...it's just math, no shape.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
17 July, 11:23
I wasn't sure I was sold on the whole flat earth idea, but since this is a nice cartoon. I think I've changed my mind.

17 July, 11:26
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
I think it goes way deeper than round vs flat. 🤷‍♂️

17 July, 11:49
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Perhaps this will help.
Don't forget you're on AU because you think differently.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
17 July, 11:19
I think the first 2 pictures show clearly how it is with Atlantis, according to Plato's description lol

17 July, 11:12

17 July, 11:13

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 July, 11:39
Magnets have slways two poles. where's magnetic south pole and how is it connected to magnetic north pole? Where's southern auroral oval? How does wind systems and ocean currents work on flat, why would there be windless zone on non existent equator? Sailing competitions at Roaring fourties around the south pole suddenly look to take 3 times longer and that's a lot for a one man boat, where did they sai then? Why's north pole cold and oceans cold around both poles. what keeps permemt thunderstorms over equator if there's no equator? These folks just keep producing maps and never explain even aurora borealis or anything else in the air that people see with naked eye. It's just a mystery God made. Science is on totally wrong tracks, true, but observations and notes from atmospheric phenomenon accumulate on millions of researchers notes. Things that did happen amd were measured. Maps don't explain any of them.