⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 July, 11:12
NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
yes i believe and have always felt this way of our planet with many other planets close by all on the same giant enormous foundation/platform/stationary object ,covered by domes
11:30 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA12 in this post can reply
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
17 July, 07:31
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
To me that screams virtual machines in a simulation. Think about what 'space' would be if we're all simulated! What shape is a planet in a video game where the data resides on a disc...it's just math, no shape.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 July, 08:02
In response Delta Ethos to his Publication
in the simulation the mass must go on for infinity..I'm curious if we shut off the simulator, what would we see or feel 🤔..
Deep very deep

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 July, 11:33
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I think the argument about flat vs round is just another way to keep us from cok8ng together.
Look at this image. IMO, perfect example of how flat amd round can co-exist.