Michael M... donated @MycoalM
17 July, 11:00
Regeneration

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
There is a machine, called a "meridian stress analysis machine". It is hooked up to a person's finger, and toe, and they can read what organs in the body are working well, and what organs in the body are failing. If a person places food or medicine on the tray, you can find out if the food or medicine will harm the person or make them better before you put it in their body.

The machine is old technology. The current powers that be don't like it and discourage its use, but it was used to help save my life when I was dying of adrenal fatigue (adrenal failure).

My adrenals were at 5% function and I should have been dead (this over 20 yrs ago). The doctors told me there was nothing wrong with me, that it was all in my head. I started with a 30 day saliva test, the results of that were the same as this 15 minute meridian test.

The Federal Trade Commission shut the company down that created a supplement (based on my DNA) that cured me 100%.
04:55 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Michael M... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply
18 July, 05:10
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
This was the company that created the supplement that healed me in 6months upon taking the supplement.

https://alter.com/trademar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 July, 05:23
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
https://www.fastcompany.co...

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT BEING A CANNIBAL CHANGES PEOPLE's DNA? Therefore, testing might reveal "who" the CANNIBALs are, as well as recipients of the corrupt organ harvesting for profit in NY?
WHY IS CHUCK SCHUMER INVOLVED IN THIS?

The FTC probe appears to be prompted by Sen. Chuck Schumer in Nov2017, concern DNA test kits put consumers at risk?

“...I am asking the Federal Trade Commission to take a serious look at this...”