George The Patriot @Dpain1969
Does anyone remember how they found Anonup? I believe we were all drawn here by a light force.
05:54 PM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dpain1969 in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
16 July, 07:38
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I do believe it was a light force.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 07:37
Kobayashi. I got on Wego in case twitter messed with us. I believe Kobayashi told me they were starting Anonup. I think but not sure. Then the big Twitter purge. 🤔 🌴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 07:41
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
😊🌴 VK told us about Wego but the name was WG1WGA or something. It was not WWG1WGA. Then name change to Wego.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 July, 07:23
I don't know! I also don't know how I started following anons and Q the same week as the great toilet paper shortage! 😄 It had to have been the Holy Spirit's leading.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
16 July, 06:59
VK posted on twitter to follow on WeGo.

was there and he said to follow on AnonUp!

so here i am 🤭❤️🕊🌹

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 July, 06:58
On twatter. VK hooked us up with WeGo and then AU. Then the Light grew😎

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
16 July, 06:58
I went to WeGo when VK said it was the only place he would be if he got thrown off Twitter. Then Koba started AnonUp and I came here, too.

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
16 July, 06:36
I saw a post from VK on either Gab or Parler

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 July, 06:13
No clues. Was never on social media before.
Definitely an act of God! 🙏❤️😇

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 July, 06:11
When VK mentioned a few years ago Koba ( our @administrator ) had messaged him about starting a site WeGo. Then right before the twitter purge 2021 Koba started AnonUp.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 July, 06:10
I think I was on We Go and got an invite. I think at that time an invite was required because I remember having to wait for some reason, but I could be wrong.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
16 July, 06:03
I,m really not sure 🤔
I was banned from twit around the same time as VK and may have seen somewhere (gab?) that VK was on anonup. I've been here since.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
16 July, 06:02
cowboy had it on his twitter

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 July, 06:00
got the link from VK, kinda like he knew twitter was gettin ready to get purged.
💚🌟💚