Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 08:24
Fooken demons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
16 July, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
.... Yeah, we think we ready for this shite to pop wide open until one if these fookers starts chasing us😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
I have a friend that wants to catch one and interrogate it🤣😬and I told him good luck on that, but then I think to myself, we have POWER over these monsters👺 in the name of Jesus🙏🏻
12:06 PM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PEACE_LOVE in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 July, 08:46
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
Decades ago my sister fell suddenly ill after a visit to a graveyard, we were travelling. She has a sensitive nature but this was sudden, violent, she had fever, chills, visions, was ice cold... for hours, getting worse... then I did something instinctive, with my hands, energy, love, and called that entity out and in a second, it was just gone.
She woke and asked me how did I get rid of it, that she felt she was dying, was so cold, then all of a sudden it was GONE!
We have all heard of people lifting cars in a crisis moment, vibes and love are more powerful than matter.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
17 July, 11:26
In response Just Amom to her Publication
sorry for the long post before, but one more thing, my neighbors had poisoned my dog couple years back and she was literally taking her last breath and I put my hands on my dog and I prayed to God and I said Lord you said I had the power in you and you said all I have to do is ask in your name and I shall receive so Lord I want you to heal my girl and then immediately she got up and was walking around after she had taken the death breath 💜 I was in such awe of our God