Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 July, 08:24
Fooken demons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
16 July, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
.... Yeah, we think we ready for this shite to pop wide open until one if these fookers starts chasing us😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
16 July, 12:06
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
I have a friend that wants to catch one and interrogate it🤣😬and I told him good luck on that, but then I think to myself, we have POWER over these monsters👺 in the name of Jesus🙏🏻

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 July, 08:46
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
Decades ago my sister fell suddenly ill after a visit to a graveyard, we were travelling. She has a sensitive nature but this was sudden, violent, she had fever, chills, visions, was ice cold... for hours, getting worse... then I did something instinctive, with my hands, energy, love, and called that entity out and in a second, it was just gone.
She woke and asked me how did I get rid of it, that she felt she was dying, was so cold, then all of a sudden it was GONE!
We have all heard of people lifting cars in a crisis moment, vibes and love are more powerful than matter.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
sorry for the long post before, but one more thing, my neighbors had poisoned my dog couple years back and she was literally taking her last breath and I put my hands on my dog and I prayed to God and I said Lord you said I had the power in you and you said all I have to do is ask in your name and I shall receive so Lord I want you to heal my girl and then immediately she got up and was walking around after she had taken the death breath 💜 I was in such awe of our God
11:26 AM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PEACE_LOVE in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 July, 11:42
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
🙏💖🙏