Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 July, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They need to PING that picture and get that innocent dog away from that pos freako.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 July, 04:51
They need to PING that picture and get that innocent dog away from that pos freako.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
17 July, 11:05
WTF NO WORDS

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 July, 03:05
Well OK! 😳 That was wicked! Demons indeed!

16 July, 02:24
Execute it at GITMO>

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 July, 12:12
Holy Moly that is scary.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 July, 12:00
Some sad, bizarre $h**! I won’t say scary because God allows us protection- NO FEAR! Save that poor dog!!!!

16 July, 11:55
PING that devil and SAVE the poor dog.

16 July, 11:54
Even at the demon lead in face. UGH>

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
16 July, 10:06
.... Yeah, we think we ready for this shite to pop wide open until one if these fookers starts chasing us😱

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
16 July, 12:06
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
I have a friend that wants to catch one and interrogate it🤣😬and I told him good luck on that, but then I think to myself, we have POWER over these monsters👺 in the name of Jesus🙏🏻

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 July, 12:09
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Exactly!

American Girl @Americangirl
16 July, 08:58
let me at that demon messing with that pup like that. id put the fear of doG in its ars! had me enough of all this evil mess.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 July, 07:27
Good morning, VK! I am so grateful that I didn’t watch before bed. That was terrifying. 🙈 My heart hurts for the poor dog around that demon. I pray for God’’s protection over that precios pup. And very good reminder that demons thrive on fear and intimidation. I will not be afraid nor will I back down. My God - Creator- is more powerful than any demon or satan. 🙏🏻🤍🙏🏻 I am armored up.

English Viking @Artist_
16 July, 05:03
to much stranger things

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 July, 04:25
Now, I wish I could unsee that. 😱

Still, I know God wins —-
These people are sick.
These people are evil.
[They] Fooked.

F = 6 > 1122.

Apr 10, 2018 1:48:24 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

TS = 8:24.

Romans 8:24
24 For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?

In the case of this video — not me.
In the case of 1122 — me, absolutely.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 July, 01:23
Thanks for that VK 😂😂😂 now I'm not going to able to sleep tonight that was terrifying! 😳

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
16 July, 12:59
😳Krap!!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 July, 12:27
You're telling me. Somebody needs an Exorcism. 👿

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 July, 12:08

Pink Totter @Totter
16 July, 12:05

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 July, 11:55
WE SEE THEM AND THEY KNOW IT!

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
15 July, 11:54
Bon week-end.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 July, 11:49
Pure Evil

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick

'nuff said

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Pure Evil

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 July, 11:12

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
15 July, 11:03
scared the shit out me.. seriously wtf

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
15 July, 10:59
Ugh..the fingers look creepy af..

Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 July, 10:53
Horrible i have a son with drug induced Psychosis and he fights evil spirits a battle like none other when the door opens they come in to kill still and destroy. But we will get through this . 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 July, 12:15
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
I had a friend whose teenage son was possessed; his eyes were black as coal, and foul language & viciousness would spew from his mouth. She asked God for help. He told her to dab a little oil on her finger and quietly anoint the boy's head for 40 nights, when she went in to kiss him good night. After the 40 night anointing, the boy ask his mom if he could go talk to her pastor; in that meeting, he asked Jesus to save him. His mom called me when she found out, and invited me to a celebratory dinner. When I saw that boy, his eyes were the prettiest crystal blue I've ever seen, and he was smiling!
God hears the cries of our heart 😇

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 July, 11:17
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 July, 10:41
Yikes!!!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 10:41
Demons are real.
Some are demons and some were just bad ETs that act like demons,