Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 09:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 July, 09:59
nice ts :)

VK - what are your thoughts on Reincarnation if you care to share?!

13 July, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
IMO

I consider this all some kind of Test of the Soul purgatory.

So reincarnation = failed test.

However, If we pass then we can travel freely thru all timelines.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 03:59
Nana would agree with that too, but I believe some souls volunteered to be here right now, VK.

I was told that I volunteered and I did convey to God/Creator when I left my body in my NDE that I would like to have helped my family and frens understand why we were here and what was truly important in life here, then zap, I was right back in that painful Earth suit.

I have had some tell me that they had already "cycled-out".
That is what they called it when your soul has attained the growth and compassion to travel freely and reincarnate where ever you like.

I have seen souls falling to Earth in my visions. At first I thought they were Angels but came to know that they were souls coming to their Earth suits, one right after another. Bright white balls of energy with tails similar to that of a comet.
Thoughts?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I recall many years ago, when I was a teenager, snapping at someone, "I did not ask to be born!!"

Your comment reminded me of that incident.

I wonder if we are all here of our own free will, or if some of us were forced here, as slaves are forced to do things they would not normally do.

I saw an article a while back, saying we have been hijacked in the spirit realm, forced to recycle over and over... the moon is somehow involved....

Perhaps it is also our spirits that will be set free, to CHOOSE to return, or, leave this place as well.
09:47 AM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 11:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
From what Nana has gathered it could be a combination.
I think this God experience was hijacked and the controllers had gone off the hook.
Because of corrupted Free Will souls did not choose God over satan and reincarnated here over and over, I too have heard stories of a machine on the moon forcing souls back that went into the tunnels when they left their Earth suits. I have heard that machine was dismantled when the WHs took back the moon.
The Reptilian's & Draco's had pretty much free reign here because our ancestors signed and agreement with them that prevented others from helping us and basically since we were in the dark to it, we never asked for help.
God sent Big Beings, higher dimensional beings & Angelics to help us when the Andromedans saw a future that caused disaster in the Universe due to Earth falling totally to the dark side.
Another scenerio is that we all volunteer to come here to grow our souls & try to change to outcome to a God win instead of a satan win.