Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
AU is compromised just like all of the other platforms. A tell tale sign is they block you without any conversation. Those that reply and engage in conversation, I respect. We all have different views, on everything. I try to only speak of Preparedness, Prayer, Peace, Hope and Love. I will never tell you to connect this dot with that dot. I believe those who constantly "decode" are the infiltrators. The are making this a Psyop. Use caution. Peace and Love.
09:29 AM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormhunter514 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 July, 09:34
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
I decode and I am not an infiltrator😳 I don't even know if my decodes are correct👀 But I try because Q told us 'learn our comms".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 10:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes, and Q also said to question everything, and only 10 people know the plan. I dont have a problem with some decodes, some do make sense. But when people start putting dates out there, that is what I question. ......events, not dates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 10:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes, and Q also said to question everything, and only 10 people know the plan. I dont have a problem with some decodes, some do make sense. But when people start putting dates out there, that is what I question. ......events, not dates.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 July, 09:30
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
Whats that you say, strange person with no face ?

16 July, 09:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You heard me "master decoder bullshit artist"

16 July, 09:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
because its so difficuly to put a fake picture up as a profile pic. Clown