Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
16 July, 09:29
AU is compromised just like all of the other platforms. A tell tale sign is they block you without any conversation. Those that reply and engage in conversation, I respect. We all have different views, on everything. I try to only speak of Preparedness, Prayer, Peace, Hope and Love. I will never tell you to connect this dot with that dot. I believe those who constantly "decode" are the infiltrators. The are making this a Psyop. Use caution. Peace and Love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Whats that you say, strange person with no face ?
09:30 AM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
16 July, 09:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
because its so difficuly to put a fake picture up as a profile pic. Clown

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 09:36
Ive never seen you around here before, helping ANYONE.

Who are you?

16 July, 09:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You heard me "master decoder bullshit artist"

16 July, 09:35
Ooooh you sound MAD! Tell me how you really feel!

What U wanna talk about then? How mad you are about the clown show?

What you got to teach smart guy?